[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Witcher 3? Metal Gear Solid V? Bloodborne? Fallout 4? Arkham
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: HighRes_LEGO_Dimensions.png (2 MB, 2500x1494) Image search: [Google]
HighRes_LEGO_Dimensions.png
2 MB, 2500x1494
Witcher 3? Metal Gear Solid V? Bloodborne? Fallout 4? Arkham Knight? Just Cause 3? Battlefront? Snoopy?

Let's discuss the BIGGEST flop of this gen.

>all those sets
>$30 for one level
>$99 entry price
>$15 for one figure and $3 of pieces
>literally paywall content worse than Amiibos
>>
None of those things make it a flop. If it is selling, it isn't a flop.
>>
I almost sold one today.
>>
Fuck off, tripfag
>>
I thought kids loved this garbage
>>
>>320479553
Its ludicrously expensive and there are already a bunch of lego games. Kids would just play those instead
>>
Even if you were to purchase every single overpriced plastic toy for this, how much hours of content would that get you?
>>
>>320476691
>i dont understand how LEGO collectors work
>i will spout my shit out pretend to understand it

in 15 years it could priced for 3x times, you better buy one OP
>>
I'm amazed nintendo haven't made a game built around amiibos like skylanders.
>>
>Wii U is always the best selling versions of these games
>Put Xbone box at the front
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (157 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
157 KB, 1280x720
>>320479423
Filter this --->LMAO

>>320479825
No clue. I bought them cheap from best buy. Literally since launch AND black friday, the stock has not moved.

It doesn't help that most of the good figures are coming out later.

Also literally the only video game set coming soon.
>>
>>320479653
Your reasoning is why adults shouldn't buy it for themselves. Kids eat this shit up, regardless of cost.

TT prefer it because instead of going all out with full games they can half-ass a level pack, so don't expect new games when Ghostbusters, Angry Birds, and POTC5 come out.
Lego love it because the price-per-piece they charge is huge compared to normal sets, and they can toss out loads of their cheapest, most common minifigs
>>
File: 1450080422440.jpg (636 KB, 1600x912) Image search: [Google]
1450080422440.jpg
636 KB, 1600x912
Also for the pay wall you need specific figures to open up segments in levels.

If anyone had played other games like needing Lego Magneto to move special bricks.

You can however spend 50,000 in game studs to control that needed figure for 4 minutes or so.

Luckily several of the special segments can be moved by various vehicles, figures, and accessories.

I doubt we'll see any new sets soon, but I'm def. Picking up all the ghostbusters figures.

As for gameplay, basically like every other damn Lego game. Except studs are now useful for upgrading vehicles.
>>
>>320479961
The printed pieces surely will be valued.

But
> $99 set
>packaged in Lego boxes which was cool
>manual basically says "use the game" or check online
>fucking stickers
>>
Is this some kind of reverse marketing? pretty sure you are preaching to the choir if it ain't.
>>
>>320482530
I just want my damn ghost busters Lego and the midway set. I collect Simpsons too.

The game basically did not sell at all and its now being heavily discounted along with figures.

Warners Bros. and Lego Group got greedy as fuck.
>>
>>320483042
>The game basically did not sell at all and its now being heavily discounted along with figures.
Doctor Who set's apparently selling gangbusters though. Being scalped to hell and going for twice the price of all the other sets.

Which is annoying because I want that fucking Capaldi figure. The one that comes in the actual Doctor Who Lego set is the Day of the Doctor version with that gaudy purple coat.
>>
Leave it to the lego company to show Disney, Nintendo and Activision exactly how to jew people otu of their money.
>>
>>320483158
Yeah I sw target and toys r us store were out. Luckily my best buy is filled with this shitters so I grabbed one.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.