[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What game let's me become unbeatable right off the beginning?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: under the impression.jpg (204 KB, 978x1134) Image search: [Google]
under the impression.jpg
204 KB, 978x1134
What game let's me become unbeatable right off the beginning?
>>
In Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2, there's a DLC sword you can start with that makes Nepgear pretty much unbeatable.
>>
>>320471673
Bayonettas first level intro.
>>
>>320471673
>unbeatable
>gets his shit kicked and is now no longer the villain
>>
>>320471673
in dark souls you can get the great scythe in 5 mins or so, one of the best weapons in the game
>>
Disgaea 5. Just pay $35 for the season pass and get Pleinair
>>
Aizen is the greatest manga villain, prove me wrong
>>
>>320471673
Thracia 776?
>>
>>320471673
http://theoatmeal.com/comics/apostrophe
>>
>>320471673
FFT or TO.
Accumulate/Yell spam and Archers.
>>
DMC 3 if you master Royal Guard from the very first second
>>
>>320471673
Any game on easy
>>
>>320473326
implying that wasn't part of his plan.
>>
In Star Ocean 3 you can get the Holy Sword, a late-disc 1 item, within the first hour of gameplay. If you fully explore Pesotto Forest & Traum Mountains then sell the bunnies you'll have enough to purchase it. You may need to get the 10k fol chest from Bequerel Mountain Path, been a while and my memory is hazy.

You can also get enough defense on Nel with silver rings + chain mail chest piece that you take 0 damage even on 4D, which is amazing when you're doing a Lv1 Luther Run. On 4D you're not unstoppable as the mobs quickly catch back up in ATK but it's still really strong for a few hours of gameplay.
>>
>>320471673
WoW, with heirlooms
>>
>>320474032
Madara Uchiha
Kishi blew it so hard with him
>>
soul reaver
>>
Never Dead.

It's shit.
>>
File: madaracopypasta.jpg (526 KB, 1205x1032) Image search: [Google]
madaracopypasta.jpg
526 KB, 1205x1032
>>320474032
>>
If you take up alchemy in morrowind as major skill you can become a god during your first visit to balmora.
>>
FF8
If you figure out junctioning within the first hour every fight from that point onward is stupidly easy
>>
>>320485292
Ten tails Jinchuriki Obito with a rinnegan and his mangekyou sharingan which allowed him to use Kamui to transport himself and others to the other dimension and back or become intangible.Had access to every style Nature release including the very op wood style.Had access to the sage of six paths power dispute only one Rinnegan.This combination Kekkei Genkai, Dōjutsu and skill made him much more powerful than Madara who would've been demolished if Zetsu didn't mess Obito up in the last minute.I haven't even mentioned Obito's hashirama cells.Or the fact that he was trained alongside Kakashi sensei and The Fourth hokage Namikaze Minato himself.He even helped Uchiha Itachi demolition his clan taking the brunt while Itachi had to take care of his family and Sasuke.Yet another feat of his is managing to release and control the 9 tails jinchuuriki Kuruma in the hidden leaf.A feat which almost the entirety of Konohagakures elites to keep at bay only being stopped by the Fourth himself using the Reaper death seal.So yes Obito Uchiha can defeat Madara.
>>
>>320471673
>>
File: oversurprised cartoony yukari.png (52 KB, 256x253) Image search: [Google]
oversurprised cartoony yukari.png
52 KB, 256x253
>>320485292
Did someone just updated Madara pasta with even more bullshit?

>Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, Geass doujutsus, equiped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Tengen Toppa Gurren Laggan
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.