[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So people are getting bored of Link saving Zelda from the evil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Zelda.webm (973 KB, 524x472) Image search: [Google]
Zelda.webm
973 KB, 524x472
So people are getting bored of Link saving Zelda from the evil Ganon's clutches. What if we had a game where Zelda saved Ganon from the evil Link's clutches?
>>
>>320466829
What if you shut the fuck up and stop pretending to be retarded
>>
>>320466829

Good job ruining Zelda.
>>
Just do a side story like Majora's Mask or something. Every game has either Zelda or a lookalike getting screwed over.
>>
File: 1433937698011.jpg (91 KB, 600x446) Image search: [Google]
1433937698011.jpg
91 KB, 600x446
>>
It doesn't really work in the canon anymore, but I always thought it would be cool to have a Zelda game where each of the three received a different piece of the triforce.

Like, Ganon with Wisdom makes him even more of a puppet master, while Ganon with Courage would be more of an antihero, "thinks he's in the right and will do anything to succeed" character.

Zelda with Courage would have her be like a warrior queen, I dunno.

And then Link with Wisdom would be a battle mage, while Power would just be Fierce Deity.
>>
>>320466829
Why not instead, Ganon saving Link from evil Zelda's clutches
>>
What if we had a thread where OP wasn't a faggot?
>>
Or maybe we could just have more Zelda games that don't involve Zelda/Ganon/Hyrule/Master Sword conflict instead
>>
File: Yes.jpg (421 KB, 1920x1920) Image search: [Google]
Yes.jpg
421 KB, 1920x1920
ITT Zelda is saved from OP's faggotry.

anons yes
>>
fuck off to your cuckshed
>>
>>320466829
Post more bouncy zelda
>>
You're fucking stupid
>>
>>320467045
Eiji Aonuma already takes care of that.
>>
My ultimate yet unreachable hope for Zelda is they make a game where the triforce of wisdom is corrupted thus Zelda turns extremely evil, forcing Ganon to team up with Link to defeat her for the sake of the integrity of the completed triforce. Courage and Power would not be able to exist as long as Wisdom is corrupted.
>>
>>320466829
I like that webm
>>
>>320466829
What if from Zelda the Ganon clutches Link's evil saved?
>>
Can we see Hilda again?
>>
>>320479859
No, but you'll get Toon Link. You like Toon Link, right?
>>
>>320480029
No. I don't.
>>
aw man i got a temp ban for that. anyone still have the post itself atleast, not the image. i was being serious about that
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.