[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I keep seeing this resonance of fate is to hard. resonance of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Resonance-of-Fate_PS3_FOB_ESRB.jpg (770 KB, 1000x1151) Image search: [Google]
Resonance-of-Fate_PS3_FOB_ESRB.jpg
770 KB, 1000x1151
I keep seeing this resonance of fate is to hard. resonance of fate not that hard just get good at the combat system and don't play stupid like run and gun you diy fast by do that. If your haveing a hard time with this game ask me or people in thread we will help you out with tips to get good at the combat system.
>>
>>320465539
If people claim RoF is hard it's because they didn't take ten minutes to go through the tutorials available to them.
>>
The game's piss-easy once you understand the combat though. And the only way to make it even a moderate challenge is to replay the game 3-4 times to unlock +5% stat modifiers to enemies because Tri-Ace are incompetent idiots.
>>
>>320465539

It's hard at the start when you only have three bezels. Once you get more it's piss easy. You leap over something, showing it with scratch damage, then do the same with a handgun and recover like 5 bezels at once.
>>
>>320465539
It's not hard it's just a fucking terrible game.
>>
>>320465693
I know like all people review the game like xplay 2 out 5.
>>
>>320465539
I am still waiting for the sequel
>>
>>320466036
I see your too stupid to play it. Stop stop run and gun.
>>
File: Leanne(2).jpg (213 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Leanne(2).jpg
213 KB, 1024x576
>>320466095
I don't agree with the general consensus over it. I think RoF is a raelly fun game and I really enjoyed it overall, it's a beautiful game and I loved the character interactions and environments, exploring the world was fun and while the combat was easy, it wasn't bad by any means. They needed to balance it sure, but that's pretty much my only major complaint. I like how it's pretty much a SoL with guns and the occasional plot heavy moments in between. I hope we get a sequel or spiritual successor someday.
>>
>>320465539
The combat and gun abilities needed more variety, it gets boring after you understand how to kill mobs efficiently
>>
>>320465539
Why are Tri attacks so hard to pull off?
>>
>>320467449
Not that hard. Just press R1 at the star of the fight until you see the blue line, then repeat with the second character and done
>>
>>320467449

>At beginning of fight, hero run the middle character to the far right corner of the arena
>Then hero run the right character to the left corner of the arena
>Tri-attack, shoot shoot shoot
>You have likely killed enough enemies that the group isn't a threat anymore, mop up the rest of them to restore your bezels.

How 95% of the fights in the game go
>>
Tutorial should have been easier to find.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.