[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you play games on your PC with a controller or a mouse and keyboard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: mouse-vs-controller.jpg (135 KB, 640x448) Image search: [Google]
mouse-vs-controller.jpg
135 KB, 640x448
Do you play games on your PC with a controller or a mouse and keyboard
>>
>>320462068
K+M for shooters and MOBA
Everything else controller.
>>
>>320462068
depends. some games are atrocious with kb+m. for those kind of games, i use a controller.

everything else kb+m.
>>
ETS 2, controller
Keyboard and mouse everything unless it's unplayable
>>
>>320462068
M+KB is objectively superior for competitive games, MMOs, or any game where aim is required

controller is better for racing or comfy platformer games
>>
I dont think this thread went how the OP planned it in his head
>>
I'd like to use my keyboard+mouse more, but I bought a shit desk off of amazon so it always feels awkward and uncomfortable. As weird as it sounds, can anyone recommend a good desk that can fit 2 screens, kb+m, and maybe some extra space for food? Thanks
>>
both

usually m&kb

ds3 for some games, like mgsv
>>
I cannot game on my PC... how do I answer?
>>
>>320462850
I asked how people prefer to play games on their PC, how else would I have planned it?
>>
>>320462068
I like to use whichever feels comfier, often it's the controller, but that said there aren't all too many controller compatible games that do a good job mapping out the controls

At the moment Dark Souls and The Binding of Isaac I play with the controller, and everything else I use the keyboard and mouse for
>>
>>320462068
KB+M always, except for when emulating.
>>
>>320462068

Mouse

Though if I'm a lazy faggot who doesn't feel like binding I go controller until it's unbearable and impacts my performance and switch to kb mouse
>>
Depends on the game. Shooters KBM, platformers controller, I play the witcher with a controller, but it's a made-for-consoles game so I feel it justified.
>>
KB + M on everything, I just like how it feels.
>>
Bethesda games, shooters, RTS, Anything involving precision I use my KB+m.
For jrpgs, racing games, platformers, I use a DS4

I got a PS4 last Christmas and its been collecting a lot of dust, at least I got some good use out of the controller. Its a good controller.
>>
>>320462068
Mouse and keyboard
>>
I'm getting older and now to play everything with controller
>>
Depends on the game. Most games are suited to either controller or kb/m. I also have an arcade stick for fighters and shmups. Controller is usually comfier.

I prefer Fallout 4 on a controller for example, even though it's harder to aim I like moving and aiming smoothly rather than jerky movements on kb/m.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.