[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do if you achieved CHIM?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: vicec.jpg (37 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
vicec.jpg
37 KB, 600x450
What would you do if you achieved CHIM?
>>
Masturbate
>>
>>320456409
bring back spears, darts, levitation, stats, crossbows, remove voices.
>>
Wish away my gut.
>>
Probably accidentally cause Third Impact because of an errant thought, feel incredibly guilty about it, then choke some random redhead on a beach until I orgasm.
>>
File: 1394902846310.gif (263 KB, 756x1100) Image search: [Google]
1394902846310.gif
263 KB, 756x1100
>>320456728
>remove voices
>>
>>320456409
remove all those archaic stats, add voice acting for the player character, 4-way dialogue wheel, remove most friendly settlements and replace them with bandit camps. remove guilds because reputation mechanics are too complex for kids nowadays
>>
>>320457935
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

the mad mans finally done it. Fuck.
>>
>>320456728
Don't remove voices. Just add a good variety of them, so you don't hear the same ones over and over.
>>
>>320457138
Not him, but he's kind of right. Although voices are mostly always better, there was nothing wrong with how Morrowind approached things. If anything, the addition of voice has been using up parts of the game's budget which could be used on other aspects of the game. Not to mention what Beth recently did to the player dialogue in Fallout 4, which is largely tied to how they made the player character fully voiced. I can only prey that they don't do the same to The Elder Scrolls. I doubt they will though, surely it'd cost too much to record every line twice for both races.

Of course with the power of CHIM I'd make it so that the voices are more varied so that they're not recycled over and over again.
>>
>>320458956
>cost too much to remove race

simple only have one race playable. There I streamlined it more and made it more accessible for our new audience we want!
>>
>>320456998
kek
>>
>>320458956
>Although voices are mostly always better, there was nothing wrong with how Morrowind approached things.
Yes there was, every NPC was a walking library that spouted recycled walls of text. Voice acting sure has its flaws but I honestly prefer it.
>>
suck my own dick
>>
can someone give me a quick summary of what CHIM actually is? google wont give me a straight answer
>>
>>320459516
anon pls
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:CHIM
>>
>>320459273
I know that you're just kidding, but do you reckon they'll actually do with the dialogue in the next game? Will it stay the way it's been the past two games, or will we get that stupid dialogue wheel Fallout 4 now has?

>>320459326
Each to their own, I'm not too bothered either way. I have to say that I enjoyed Morrowind's dialogue box where you can scroll up and down seeing who said what, it's much better than the current subtitle thing they have going on. I can see myself enjoying the same dialogue box system being voice acted.
>>
spawn a gf
>>
>>320460016
>only kidding
i wouldn't put it past the niggas honestly.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.