[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys is this game any good? I'm thinking about getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 190x242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 190x242
Hey guys is this game any good? I'm thinking about getting a copy for me and one for my friend for Christmas. He only plays on console so I'm just trying to look for a game that we could play together. Tell me why it is good or why it's shit.
>>
>>320453818
Amazing Gameplay, but its currently buggy as hell with poor hit detection/netcode and bad server stability
>>
Gameplay is good and the controls are tight but the netcodes sucks but the are planning to fix that
>>
>>320453939
>>320453969
Sounds pretty fun. Is it as team based as compared to something as let's say csgo? Because that's what I'm looking for. Tired of playing cod since it's mindless running and gunning.
>>
>>320453818
It's shit
everyone uses wallhacks
don't buy this garbage
>>
>wait for all the content to drop and the game to get good and nobody plays it anymore
>play on release and it's broken and incomplete
>>
File: WatchDogs.webm (2 MB, 718x404) Image search: [Google]
WatchDogs.webm
2 MB, 718x404
Game is great on pc, don't bother with it on ps4. The frame rate is shit.
>>
>>320455203
CSGO has little to no teamplay, so right off the bat you're not going to get what you expect. It isn't really tryhard in teamwork department, but you have to at least coordinate some things together (e.g. which side to breach, who goes in first, who covers what point). Just wait for either a sale or a fix for the shit netcode.
>>
>>320456029
>silver detected
>>320456396
disagree
>>
>>320453818
Its utterly unplayable due to its shitty networking

The good news is its now fixed on PC

Bad news is consoles isnt.
>>
>>320453818
lol
i'd rather play battlefront than to play a game full of retarded hackers like this one
save your money or wait until this game hits $5
>>
>>320456396
Its 60fps on PS4 retard
>>
>>320456224
I just rent shit so at 7.50 a month I'm loving it.
>>
I love it. My buddies and I make sure to play a few matches every night. Teamwork is essential and the community isn't trash. It's my co-op goty
>>
>>320456775
okay so the movement tick is 30 which is pretty sub par but that doesn't break the game

as with every fps it's more fun if you're good at the game
>>
File: KeepCryingBitchNigga.webm (3 MB, 854x470) Image search: [Google]
KeepCryingBitchNigga.webm
3 MB, 854x470
>>320456976
Not even close buddy.
>>
>>320453818
Its latency/netplay in general is just too fucking terrible honestly. Its also alittle limited. After you get past the initial game counters/early game nothing changes in how you set shit up. Rounds are different in approach but until then its like you're doing the same thing over and over.
>>
>>320457219
>okay so the movement tick is 30 which is pretty sub par but that doesn't break the game
Actually it does

Firstly, peekers always win over people who are stationary, absolutely impossible to beat someone who walks around a corner unless they just dont see you.

Second you will get killed by people who you cant see all the fucking time, at least 50% of your deaths will be like this.

Its totally gamebreaking.
>>
File: EHOSgmj.jpg (56 KB, 435x427) Image search: [Google]
EHOSgmj.jpg
56 KB, 435x427
>>320457320
>>
>blops 3 releases
>check /v/
>typical shitposting
>curiously large Blops 3 threads
>full of one-sentence posts praising the game
>"it's surprisingly good"
>"having lots of fun here, [developer] seems to have gotten their mojo back"
>"everything about it is great, only problem is [small token issue] and the fact that I'm mentioning a problem means I'm not a marketer"
>fuck it, I've got spare cash laying about
>pick it up, its not very good

>R6:S drops

Ohohoh no. You're not going to get me again.
>>
I bought a mic just for this game
>>
>>320457356
I blame the stupid rc cars. What's the point of moving the objective around if the other team can find it quickly? Just let one operate be in charge of the rc thing, that way teams have to be tacticool about how they breach a building and clear rooms instead of rushing the one room you know they're camping hard.
>>
I think the game is pretty fucking shitty. Its no less teamwork oriented then Counterstrike with even more RNG atleast on the console versions with the shit latency and tick rates.

But i do have fun with Fuze just pumping rooms with that shit and giving people armor with Rook.
>>
>>320456785
FUCK U
>>
>>320457601
>and the fact that I'm mentioning a problem means I'm not a marketer

And that whole statements just shows how stupid you are. There's this thing called opinions. No shit people will enjoy other things. If you want real advice, get it if it's ever on sale, play it for less than 2 hours, then return it if it's not your cup of tea.
>>
>>320457410
get good fag

>>320457778
the whole point is it's team oriented
on consoles there is not a lot of latency and the tick rates only really give the fast guys an advantage and the slow guys a disadvantage, so cry more
>>
In it's current state, is it worth a rental at least?
>>
>>320458058
>get good fag
Thanks for agreeing with me the game is broken

You must be agreeing since you cant come up with a single valid point against me
>>
>>320457853
NO
FUCK U
>>
>>320453818
Counter-Strike with exploding walls and terrorists actually defend the objective instead of rushing the CTs. Also has that America's Army thing where both teams think they are the good guys.
>>
I bought a mic for this game alone.
>>320457601
>implying bo3 isn't fun
>>
>>320458058
>Fast guys a advantage

No it gives the guy turning the corner the advantage. I could pull the trigger first and still lose half the time because of the tick rates with movement. So i should lose being stationary in a game that you're supposed to be tactical in?

I wish a majority of my games by going around corners pre firing big mag weapons and shotguns killing people who probably don't even see me before the bullets are out despite me having turned the corner.

>Team oriented

A buzzword to defend shit games honestly. MOBAs do it and so many other shitty franchises do it. The days of individual skill ceilings are gone outside of inherent genres like fighting games and its all because of bitches like you who say get good in low skill ceiling games

I only got this shit to play with my friends and atleast its comical for that. But its a shit game in its own right.
>>
>>320456396
Aww that poor pupper, he didn't mean to. And after he fell he was so worried, fuck that guy

If ur 60 you shouldn't buy a small dog, and then get mad at the dog for tripping you
>>
>>320457320
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>320458268
The only reason people don't rush in this game is you move at 2 mph and tick rates favor people turning the corner first. Counterstrike is a fast as fuck game mobility wise with decent tick rates. If you increased the tick rate/movement speed it would be the same thing.

The only things keeping this game from being a rushdown fest are the inherent watered down mechanics and mobility.
>>
>>320458548
Thanks Captain Obvious
>The only reason people use guns in this game is because there are guns!
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.