[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bomberman thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Bomberman_and_Pommy.png (207 KB, 452x378) Image search: [Google]
Bomberman_and_Pommy.png
207 KB, 452x378
So /v/...I was wondering what happened to him. We almost got Bomberman Hero 2 for 3DS but then Konami bought Hudson and was cancelled.

Do you guys think that Konami is making a new game now or is a never ever series like Goemon or Castlevania?
>>
>>320449664
Castlevania had some new games. They just sucked ass.
Konami is dead though. They just want to make pachinko.
>>
>>320449664
The grid based gameplay got stale I'm assuming.
We needed more 3D adventure games.
>>
>Konami

Theres your answer.

Konami and all its IPs are dead, doomed to be strung up and dressed as pachinko machines forevermore.
>>
>>320450296

Probably.

A few of their mobile games were huge sellers, so they figured "fuck this console crap, we can barely use any effort to make mobile games and rake in huge profits!"

And pachinko, which has always been big in Japan. Konami doesn't see the point of consoles anymore.
>>
>>320450862

He probably spoke up against it.

And if you dare go against your superiors, you get shunned and rejected, a mark of shame adorning your face. Ask Inafune.
>>
Never ever
>>
>>320450862
konami is used to fucking with their employees. like making their manages clean bathrooms. they made the mistake of thinking they could fuck with kojima without consequence.
>>
>>320451642
>>320450862
but what about Hideo?
>>
Try >>>/vr/ they love Bomberman.
>>
>>320451921
just joined Sony
>>
Konami is only making new Bomberman games for mobiles
>>
Why that anon was banned?

>>320451159
Inafune deserved it though
And to be fair, Kojima doesn't have the right to feel betrayed by them after that he completely ignored how Konami was behaved with Goemon and Contra creators back in 2005

>>320451502
It hurts
>>
Konami is too busy making Health Gyms, Pachinko Machines, and lobbying to pass a gambling bill so they can also make video poker, slots, etc.
>>
>>320454391
Don't forget making increasingly more OP Yu-gi-oh cards.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.