[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not attractive or well-spoken, how do I make money streaming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Yes, I'm a gamer.jpg (38 KB, 500x449) Image search: [Google]
Yes, I'm a gamer.jpg
38 KB, 500x449
I'm not attractive or well-spoken, how do I make money streaming video games?
>>
>>320443579
Dress as a trap
>>
Be a girl.
>>
be a cute girl
>>
>>320443579

let your pusslips leak out of your panties on cam
>>
Be that one gender with the vagina
>>
File: anonstreamingvidya.jpg (150 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
anonstreamingvidya.jpg
150 KB, 1024x768
be a cute anime girl
>>
>>320443579
Git good. MasterLL became semi-famous for leaking Japanese day one releases before most Japanese fans could review the games. He just shows gameplay most of the time. All of these Jontron Lets Players are garbage.

In short: Explain what's going on, and get your plays in first.
>>
File: -Harvey-Weinstein-007.jpg (32 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
-Harvey-Weinstein-007.jpg
32 KB, 460x276
>>320443579
Prostitute those who are.
>>
Do something original. Like, make a series where you get your mom or someone who's never really played video games to try and get through something. It'll blow up and you'll make some quick cash
>>
Be Pewds.
>>
>>320443579
You won't. You're a failure and you'll never amount to anything. Fuck off OP
>>
>>320443579
Become attractive. It's not that hard.
>>
Look good, be cool, be funny. Need at least 2 of those
>>
File: 1450235440289.jpg (364 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1450235440289.jpg
364 KB, 1280x720
>>320444051
>>
BrOP here, anyone on /v/ wanna be my sidekick?

I'll play the video games, you can commentate and entertain the stream.
>>
>>320443579
Play meme games and pander to whoever likes you first.
>>
>>320443579

There are 4 ways of making cash streaming

>By being attractive
>By being charismatic
>By being a slut (female)
>By being very gud

You got one choice
>>
>>320443579

Maybe you should consider streaming ribbons of liquid silk into mens bums instead

By liquid silk I mean cummies and by men bums I mean mens bums
>>
You don't.
>>
>>320443579
Go home fake gaymer boiy!!!!111!!!!11!!!!
>>
>>320446824
>>By being a slut (female)
Or by being a really good trap
>>
>>320446728
Steam?
>>
>>320443781
Cheer up OP, only women need to be attractive because that's all they have

If you're an exceptionally player or charismatic crowd-pleaser (it's a thing you train!) then you're certain to make it big
You can be smart and make up some sort of gimmick, or get into a very steep learning curve game and teach how to play on your stream
People watch streams for 3 reason: Fun\Comfy, Arousal and most of all - a sense of human contact. If you can somehow connect with your audience (not hard, everyone's always like "welcome to the squad" and mentioning people by name and replying to chat) then you're golden
>>
>>320443579
please be in london
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.