[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sony implements backwards compatibility for the PS2. Each
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: kaz-hirai-3.jpg (54 KB, 640x416) Image search: [Google]
kaz-hirai-3.jpg
54 KB, 640x416
>Sony implements backwards compatibility for the PS2. Each game costs $15 dollars. The PS4 has the ability to recognize PS2 discs and redirects you to PSN to purchase. PS2 classics for the PS3 have to be bought again for PS4.

>MS implements backwards compatibility for the 360. Each game is free with the original copy of disc. The Xbone recognizes the game and automatically downloads it. All DLC can be used and the games are region free as well.

Wait, I thought Sony was the good guys!!
>>
In other news, i can just stick in my Wii game disc into my Wii U, and start playing right away.
>>
They're console companies. Neither are good.
>>
File: nintendofanboys.png (170 KB, 533x400) Image search: [Google]
nintendofanboys.png
170 KB, 533x400
>>320439690
At 480p

PS2 on PS4 have 1080p visuals and trophy support. Definantly worth the cost, Nintendos VC is shit, they dont even bump up the resolution of fucking DS games.
>>
they stopped trying when the ps4 sold. they forgot about my poor little vita.
>>
>>320439913
>trophy support
o look a meme
>>
File: 1430861869826.jpg (20 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
1430861869826.jpg
20 KB, 333x333
>>320439773
>>
>>320439939
They abandoned the piece of shit, and for good reason. Nintendo's doing the same with Wii U next year by looking at the software support for 2016.
>>
>>320439913
>It's worth rebuying a game you own because you can get trophies

TOP MEME
>>
>>320439913
>paying for resolution and meaningless awards
sonyfags everyone
>>
Sony caught a big whiff of jew gold when they made PS+ mandatory for online multiplayer.

It's okay when Sony does it.
>>
File: 1449283864077.png (43 KB, 736x864) Image search: [Google]
1449283864077.png
43 KB, 736x864
http://thisgengaming.com/2015/11/12/backwards-compatibility-already-having-major-issues/

>Xcucks
>>
Meanwhile I can play my Wii games upscaled to 1080p iirc on my Wii U.

OR
I can purchase them on the eshop which is really nice for more expensive games (Metroid Prime Trilogy for example)

I'm not even salty about having to rebuy PSP games though, mainly because no one bought PSP games to begin with.
>>
>MS allows you to download the existing games from last gen
>Sony has games from over 15 years ago that had to be ported to PS4 and are running at a higher resolution.
>>
>>320441000
>Meanwhile I can play my Wii games upscaled to 1080p iirc on my Wii U.
Wait you can? Last time i tried Xenoblade on an actual tv i could count the individual pixels, i had to switch to the gamepad screen because that was an eyesore.
Please tell me how i fix this.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.