[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>say hi to someone every so often >they don't respond
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1437249075297.png (363 KB, 427x698) Image search: [Google]
1437249075297.png
363 KB, 427x698
>say hi to someone every so often
>they don't respond but aren't afk
>another day ask what they want for christmas and I had the intent to buy them what they said they wanted
>they say "nothing" and don't reply to any more of my messages after i respond
>another day i ask if they want to play something
>they say no

how do i make friends?

what i'm doing isn't working
>>
1) That friend(s?) is shit, get new ones
2) play an online game and whenever someone starts fighting over the mic, join in and defend one side. I know that sounds weird, but it works. More often than not theyll send you a thank you message and a friend request and want to play more games with you. Work to me the other day on GTA V when some autistic kid was threatening to kill this guys family and I called him out.
>>
>>320437530
but I don't want to fake something to make friends
>>
>>320438326
You don't have to fake anything. You listen to 2 retards fights, decide which one to like better, and join in with them.
>>
>>320438326
>Don't want to fake something
>Is willing to buy someone a gift who wont even respond to several 'hi's

Your loss, buddy
>>
>>320438442
yeah but what if i dont care about what theyre arguing about
>>320438467
i've known him for over a year he wasn't always like this
>>
File: 11.png (307 KB, 1202x877) Image search: [Google]
11.png
307 KB, 1202x877
>>320437110
well you could buy my friendship seeing as youre into that
>>
I can be your friend, I have USFIV, GG Xrd, and KOF XIII
>>
>>320438535
Then whatever dude, enjoy being alone your whole life. I'm offering you help and youre making up excuses.
>>
>>320437110
Whats your PSN?
I want friends too.
>>
>>320437110
what platform you on and what games do you play
>>
File: 1321652779156.jpg (13 KB, 164x149) Image search: [Google]
1321652779156.jpg
13 KB, 164x149
>>320438326
Play PayDay 2.
People add you if you are decent enough.
Of course it is not a lasting friendship, from personal experience my online friends have been made through Nintendo games.
>>
>>320438991
>>320439081
I play on PC.
>>
Buy me Xrd and I'll be your friend, anon.
>>
>>320440136
what do you play?
>>
if you're in school befriend people in your classes

play online games to find online friends if that's your bag

if you're intent on keeping the friend you do have, confront them about being an asshole. ask them what's wrong and be forward. say "if you dont want to be friends i can leave you alone" or some shit. get to the bottom of whats going on instead of being a pussy bitch
>>
>>320437110
Find something in common with them. If you have nothing in common it's hard to be friends online.

It's hard to have online friends if you just play single player games too, you gotta play something you can play together often.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.