[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have no idea how much I fucking hate Fire Emblem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: weeaboo neckbeard.jpg (257 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
weeaboo neckbeard.jpg
257 KB, 1920x1080
This shitty, overrated series with mediocre series has been sucking off of Smash's success like a leech ever since 2001. It has been stealing the thunder from other more popular series like Zelda, Pokémon (my personal favorite), DK, Star Fox, etc. It's complete bullshit that Fire Emblem now has the same number of reps as fucking Pokémon! Pokémon has so many different unique characters that could have been added, yet Sakurai and TPC couldn't even be assed to add more than one measly newcomer. Waifu Emblem, on the other hand, got three. THREE! Meanwhile, Pokémon lost two unique veterans for no valid reason. As a Pokémon fan, I feel greatly insulted. Sakurai could have at least added someone in like Sceptile or Blaziken to make up for the unneeded and unwanted Weeaboo Emblem character. Fuck biased Hackurai and fuck this overrated series for selling out by ripping off of Pokémon Amie but replacing the Pokémon with creepy faces of waifus that appeal to underage neckbeards!
>>
>>320433028
*sales (not series)
Sorry for the typo
>>
What font is that?
>>
k
>>
>>320433028
FE is fucking huge m8, deal with it
>>
>>320433028
Cry moar!!!!!!!
>>
Not sure if copypasta but I agree. Quality and fun sure have gone way downhill super fast.
>>
>>320433028
Have you ever played a Fire Emblem game? It's actually pretty similar to Pokemon.
>>
>>320433226
You're fucking delusional if you think Fire Emblem is anywhere near as huge as Pokémon and deserving of having the same number of reps. Why don't you go fap to you precious barefoot waifu some more you overgrown manchild?
>>
I actually knew it would be another FE rep because it seems Sakurai just doesn't have the ability to say "no" to the fucking franchise.
>>
>>320433445
Why would he? It has numerous installments to borrow from and a vast selection of unique characters.
>>
>>320433517
> and a vast selection of unique characters.

I guess that's why there are three fucking Marths in the game.
>>
>>320433517
So does Pokémon yet it only got one newcomer!
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 721x748) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 721x748
How do you expect to make the Japanese Nintendo-fags happy?
>>
>>320433656
Don't forget three Marios, three Mewtwos, two literal Samuses, ect.

See? I can use meme arguments too.

>>320433672
Pokemon hasn't had it's new game announcement yet; also, it has Pokken now which has a greater variety of Pokemon to fight with.
>>
>>320434226
If you honestly think the Japanese Nintendo base is any less autistic than 4chan, you have been severely misinformed. They blame us for all the same reasons we blame them.
>>
>>320434423
They could have put in a Pokémon to rep OR/AS. FE got a new character to rep it's most recent mainline game, so why not Pokémon?
>>
>>320434626
>They could have put in a Pokémon to rep OR/AS.

Sure, but ORAS has been out for over a year now, hasn't it? If there was a new mascot Pokemon to show off I'd understand, but the Z announcement has been on hold for a while.

Besides, I'd rather just have Ivysaur come back.
>>
>>320433028
Being an FE fan sucks because Nintendo has taken to shilling the fuck out of neo-FE while simultaneously mostly ignoring the good games.

jugdral translations never ;_;
>>
>>320434423
>Actually comparing Samus and Zero Suit Samus who play nothing alike
>Being okay with Marth having two obvious clones, both of which are designed for filthy casuals
>Using the term "meme arguments" unironically

I forget most Smash fans are still suckling off of Sakurai's slimy cock and won't admit his faults.
>>
>>320434972
>neo-FE
>liking new FE and old FE
>implying one can't do both

Haven't played Fates yet so I can't really complain about Corrin. I played Awakening and didn't like Robin very much (personality-wise).

I would have preferred Tiki or Anna, to show off more of FE's history.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.