[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BO III
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: aBO II.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
aBO II.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
Is BO III the best CoD since BO II

Just wondering because my mate thought otherwise
>>
i like bo1 the best, has the best multiplayer maps
>>
i thought CoD ghost was the shit
>>
>>320430670
It's the worst after AW. The last really good CoD game was Blops, after that they gradually got worse and worse.
>>
I think so. Trearch is pretty good. I think it's very enjoyable and I like. No. I LOVE the PC FOV support as well as local co-op in every mode.
>>
>>320430907
Dude what. CoD10:Ghosts was the worst CoD game ever made. Why'd you like it?
>>
>>320430670
I'm not confident it's going to stay this good seeing what happened to AW after release. CODPoints is the beginning of the end.
>>
>>320431102
totally agree cod ghost was shite
>>
>>320430907
Extinction was okay but everything else was dogshit

>tfw people are getting nostalgic for Ghosts after all the future shit in AW and BO3
Ghosts had a shit plot but it was the most grounded in reality.
>>
>>320431102
eat shit
>>
>>320431102
ghost ftw
>>
>>320431102
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scgLHV67cyM
>we want the baneposter audience
>>
morde es #uno

huehuehue
>>
File: 1449330774413.jpg (60 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1449330774413.jpg
60 KB, 500x500
Observe.
>>
>>320431775
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBR2G-iI3-I
>>
>>320430670
Who the fuck cares. CoD might literally be the worst FPS of all time now what a fucking joke. There is a $10 game on steam that's better than it released by some small time company.
>>
>>320432554
CoD can't be the worst when Battlefront exists.
>>
File: 167.jpg (32 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
167.jpg
32 KB, 300x100
>>320432554
This person forms opinions based solely on memes and /v/ shitposting. He is not your friend.
>>
Tips for getting good in this game? I'm level 19 and getting my ass handed to me. My k/d ratio is like 0.5 avg and don't feel like playing anymore tbqh.
>>
>>320430670
I like it, but I prefer Black Ops 1's Multiplayer the most fun still.

BO3 Zombies is great so far too.
>>
>>320434268
Practice in modes against AI to get accustomed to the controls and guns. Usually the higher levels have better guns but it depends on the games. Don't jump too much and only use that type of mechanic when you know you can kill while doing it.
>>
>>320430670
Please, Black Ops III is derivative uncreative tryhard garbage. It actually goes backward from Advanced Warfare's clean and crisp gameplay and gameplay elements. On top of that, it copies fucking Destiny of all things. Like, it copies that even shittier game on purpose.
>>
>>320435397
Silly question but what's the mode where you can play against AI? Also you don't get points for playing those do you?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.