[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm playing Jericho And I like it. Yeah it's mindless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (594 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
594 KB, 1920x1200
I'm playing Jericho

And I like it. Yeah it's mindless killing respawning enemies, but it's fun. My favorite is the lesbian sniper because I can ghost shot everything.

Also I don't understand the intro, is that supposed to happen near the end or anything? That's kinda spoily if it is
>>
Cool blog post, anon-kun
>>
everyone dies
>>
>>320427427
Han solo included
>>
>>320427427

not really
>>
The game is boring as fuck.
>>
>>320427486
By his son.
>>
>>320427663
No it's not
The ai is shit and they never just STAY still where I point to but possessing them and trying their weapons an powers and shit is fun. And I've died quite a few times so it's not stupid easy
>>
File: 1416438952868.jpg (147 KB, 384x506) Image search: [Google]
1416438952868.jpg
147 KB, 384x506
Is it supposed to be bad? Incipit sounds fun for a cheap shooter. Reminds me of Legendary
>>
The worst is the grenade girl, although her time stopping shit is kinda useful. But the again the ghost shot is kinda of a time stopping shit itself AND it let's you headshot 3 enemies at once so yeah, she sucks
>>
>>320427514
Like 3 made it out alive, and even then they're stranded in the ocean.
>>
>>320428546
Plus, the sniper dike has a grenade launcher attached under her rifle, which is pretty cool.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.