[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to Halo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1449050288202.jpg (106 KB, 372x573) Image search: [Google]
1449050288202.jpg
106 KB, 372x573
What happened to Halo?
>>
Nothing, it has always been a shit made by amerifags for amerifags
>>
Please tell me this image is original
>>
You got old

One of the posterboy pros during the CE-2 was an underage spic
>>
>>320418031
343 happened
>>
>>320418031

New writers, new studio, no splitscreen.
>>
Bungie leaving M$ behind
>>
nothing? it was always a shit series made 12 year olds
>>
File: Nobuo_uematsu.jpg (70 KB, 768x659) Image search: [Google]
Nobuo_uematsu.jpg
70 KB, 768x659
>>320418031
>dat grandma
>>
>>320418358
The most successful Halo 2 pro was 20 when he started.
>>
>>320418031
My little sister was 10 or 11 when she played Halo 2 and half of you faggots were too. Halo has always been a kid game.
>>
>>320419228
all videogames are kids games unless they are about sex, then they are for horney kids
>>
>>320419228

This has nothing to do with the series quality. Literally every game is made for children

>mature games for mature gamers such as myself

Fuck off. The proper thing to say about Halo is that it has always appealed to a demographic that likes more casual games. And even then that would be wrong for the first three games, it's just butthurt autists that expected the series to be quake when there was no reason to ever have such expectations
>>
>>320419395
>implying kids would like deep shit like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S5I0_hjS3c
>>
File: aigis.jpg (76 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
aigis.jpg
76 KB, 400x600
no cute robot girls
>>
File: Hold the fuck up.jpg (30 KB, 400x384) Image search: [Google]
Hold the fuck up.jpg
30 KB, 400x384
>>320419395
I never said that it being a kid game made it bad. I regularly go and pick up the next Pokemon offering like a regular Nintendrone and that literally being a babby game doesn't make it bad.

>>320419591

>mature games for mature gamers such as myself

Stop trying to provoke shit you fucking nigger. Games are toys and they always have been and I never said otherwise. Its just some like Halo and COD attract young boys more than others.
>>
343 truly doesn't know what they want to do with the franchise

They made Halo 4 the start of really looking into chief's character but then in Halo 5 they basically exclude him from the game and don't develop him at all

Don't even get me started with how they are handling the multiplayer of Halo 5

They get some things right but get more things wrong, and that's the thing that hurts the most. Seeing the wasted potential
>>
>>320419228
>Halo has always been a kid game.

I don't understand this reasoning.

I played halo 1 as a kid, that doesn't mean the game is for kids. It wasn't until I was over 18 that I started to get into halo lore, read the books, etc and realized how big the game's world actually is and by then I actually understood the overall plot of the games.
>>
>>320418358
This.
Halo was always for 12 year olds.
>>
Absolutely nothing.

Halo 5 is fucking fantastic and the best Halo since 2.

What happened was a fuck ton more options became available for console users at the same time Reach and 4 were shit so people moved away to other games or games that had an eSports following.
>>
>>320420587
>btb spawns and general shitty map design

>rank system poorly implemented and useless

>no gametypes with no announcement of adding them yet

>warzone is complete boring shit

>map rotation is fucked, making the game feel like there's no maps even though there are a few
>>
I hope that kid treats his grandma nicely.

I miss my grandmother.
>>
>>320418031
Who knows, Halo V is so fucking awful I returned it day after.
No local coop? In a fucking Halo game? Please, fucking dropped.
>>
>>320418031
Where would one find a sugar mama gilf, /v/?
>>
>>320420465
when Halo 1 came out i was 13,

when halo 2 came out I was 16.

2 onwards were played by 10 - 13 year olds.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.