[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man she looks so out of place in this game atleast cloud's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: BayonettaSmash_Censored.jpg (243 KB, 1280x546) Image search: [Google]
BayonettaSmash_Censored.jpg
243 KB, 1280x546
Man she looks so out of place in this game
atleast cloud's design was inspired with his ps1 silly haircut
>>
Man she looks so out of place in this game
atleast cloud's design was inspired with his ps1 silly haircut
>>
>>320411832
your strawman doesnt apply
>>
>>320412046
what strawman? I'm agreeing with you
>>
>>320411718
>95% anime characters
>looks out of place
>>
We're really grasping at straws here aren't we
>>
File: 8baee33c07[1].jpg (20 KB, 350x176) Image search: [Google]
8baee33c07[1].jpg
20 KB, 350x176
Those polygons

Nah man

nah
>>
>>320412046
Ima agree with this guy, that's not a strawman, that's a valid argument.
>>
I think bayonetta is a boring choice

she's not old enough to have any historical value compared to shit like cloud and ryu

And she's just a kurazy action hero so her moves are all boring stuff ripped from the game rather than the stuff they had to invent with character like the villager or the Wii fit trainer

It's like if they put Dante in the game, she doesn't fit smash, she fits a capcom vs game
>>
File: 1407553008719.jpg (59 KB, 701x702) Image search: [Google]
1407553008719.jpg
59 KB, 701x702
>out of place in a party game whose selling point is having random characters beating each other up
>>
>>320413568
Smash Bros put in fucking Snake and made him fit. The sky's the limit at this point as far as tone goes.
>>
>>320411718
yet again, another furfag salty because Krystal didn't got in
>>
I'd definitely smash her.
>>
>>320413535
>She fits a capcom vs game

You mean games Ryu and Mega Man were in? That logic makes no sense, plus those games had odd-looking characters like Amingo and Shuma Gorath, who was even in MvC 3. Also Bayonetta has 6 years on her, not every new generation character has to come from a super long existing series.

Also Villager and Wii Fit had to be made a certain way to fit in smash, you say they ripped shit out of Bayonetta's game to make her work, yet they made her unique by keeping her fightstyle without messing up her character and still make her work in smash.

tl;dr you don't know shit.
>>
>>320411718
I don't wanna hear anyone use this argument when fucking snake was in brawl
>>
>>320413759
Fuck it, man. ROB, a literal fucking toy works in this game. Don't know why OP is complaining just now.
>>
File: 1413512161965.png (64 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1413512161965.png
64 KB, 625x626
>out of place
>a game about different franchises fighting and also a giant hand
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.