[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1J ERhUoQoU >skips to 1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: thAELM8XNV.jpg (7 KB, 300x119) Image search: [Google]
thAELM8XNV.jpg
7 KB, 300x119
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1JERhUoQoU

>skips to 18:15
>hears: Last new fighter announcement
>New

WERE GETTING VETERANS FEBRUARY BOYS
>>
>>320408605
by god....
>>
will take it as a pinch of salt because of Star Fox Zero, but its time to let go. Hype's over.

rather wait until modders finally gain traction on Smash 4 modding so we can get back Snake and Wolf in the roster and take out useless fighters like Lucina; retool Dark Pit and Mario than Sakurai to shit out another FE character.
>>
>"...This ranking includes even fighters from previous games of the series..."
don't get your hopes up
>>
>>320409165
Ikr Pichu wolf snake young link... ICE CLIMBERS?!
>>
File: CWTel4lWoAAaQ4l.png (155 KB, 317x314) Image search: [Google]
CWTel4lWoAAaQ4l.png
155 KB, 317x314
>>320410213
>ICE CLIMBERS?!
(laughs)
>>
>58 characters
>2 Veterans missing
>Wolf & Ice Climbers confirmed for Smash4 NX
>>
File: 1447531783437.jpg (16 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1447531783437.jpg
16 KB, 480x480
Just fucking imagine if this actually turns out to be true

makes me happy, /v/
>>
>>320408605
Would be a perfect fit

>4 Veterans
>4 Newcomers
>>
>>320408605
And here we start with the mental gymnastics
>>
y-yeah, snake still has a chance!

just learn to let it go, anon.
>>
>>320408605
You're clinging to too much hope

The game had a good run of DLC, its done now though
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH
STOP GETTING MY HOPES UP, YOU FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGS
>>
>>320411087
Most likely. Ice climbers are taking a break after chilling with Dr.Mario . Snake us difficult with Konami and Kojima's relationship. Young link is basically toon link. Am i the only one who wants the toon zelda series in place of twilight princess? True an HD Version is coming, and we didn't get an SS rep,though Ghirahim might get his chance next time as a fighter and maybe Lyn too. Squirtle and ivysaur can be pokeball pokemon. Wolf might join alongside to promote star fox zero.
>>
This is Kojimadrone levels of delusion.
>>
laughing that they pretend Bayonetta did that well in the polls, come on Sakurai be honest
>>
>>320414859
>most negotiable and realizable to implement
they know what they did
>>
>Character Pack #1: Mewtwo, Ryu, Lucas, Roy
>4 people
>Character Pack #2: Cloud, Corrin, Bayonetta
>3 people
WELL DUH they're hiding something extra, that would be bull-fucking-shit if they charged the same amount for less content.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.