[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He still owns a Xbone Seriously. Explain yourself. I cannot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1449731533014.jpg (14 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1449731533014.jpg
14 KB, 250x250
>He still owns a Xbone

Seriously. Explain yourself. I cannot understand what kind of mental gymnastics you need to do to justify owning that brick of circuitry.

>No new Kojima IP
>No Uncharted
>No Bloodborne
>No SFV
>No Japanese games AT ALL, actually
>FOUR (4) released exclusives
>Half the announced exclusives are vaporware
>Pretty much everything is guaranteed for PC
>>
Yeah. Not being able to Bloodborne is a damn shame. I hope the new Kojima game does come out on PC too.

Everything else you mentioned doesn't matter.
>>
>Pretty much everything on PC

Also the case for the PS4, there's no real reason to own either 8th gen console :/
>>
File: slark tits.png (133 KB, 661x606) Image search: [Google]
slark tits.png
133 KB, 661x606
>>320407731
>No new Kojima IP
>No Uncharted
>No Bloodborne
>No SFV
>No Japanese games AT ALL, actually
wew good thing i have a ps4 and wiiu along with the xbone to cover that.
>>
>>320408419

But then why did you buy a Xbone if literally all the good games are on the other consoles? 343 Halo is garbage (even fucking Destiny is better), SSO is easily Insomniac's weakest game, and the Forza series is a poor man's Grand Turismo. ReCore and Phantom Dust will never release. Gears 4, Crackdown 3, and Quantum Break are basically confirmed for PC.

>Because I'm not a poorfag ;^)

People secure in their own wealth do not waste money on frivolous things.
>>
>Not using your Xbone exclusively to play Xbox 360 games
Now who's stupid?
>>
>>320407731

I'm going straight to PS4, what are you talking about? There's like so many things I want out on it.
>>
File: 1449182670419.jpg (15 KB, 640x421) Image search: [Google]
1449182670419.jpg
15 KB, 640x421
>>320407731
>I know a guy who have two xlolone.
>He implies no irony about it.

This is why I hate 21st century people.
>>
>>320408930
>People secure in their own wealth do not waste money on frivolous things.

0/10
>>
>>320409204

Yes? Look at Bill Gates. He wears a polo and khakis out there. Meanwhile, people barely piercing the 1% like the AIDs pill guy blow all their cash on gold plated things because they know they're going to lose it all any day now.
>>
>>320408930
People secure in their wealth dont waste time on other peoples purchases. I never understood why people care so much about these console wars. If you like what you got more power too you
>>
>>320408930
Halo 5 is mechanically the best halo in a long time, campaign is kind of shit and it lacks content because it's doing the splatoon meme things where things were cut from the game to re-release for free to keep playerbase interested. I sunk about 400 hours into destiny between August and Halo 5 release, the latter is much better.

Everything else you said is just retarded considering the PS3 Ratchet games and fuse exist, Horizon 2 is best racing game out now, Phil recently confirmed PD is back in development, and besides gears there's no real bases for those other games to come to PC unless you want to sound like an autistic smashfag because muh patterns. Also Scalebound.
>>
>Sonygger shitposting is just going to get worse for the next 4 years as Xbone continues to struggle and NX likely fails to gain traction.

It's going to be nothing but dead horse beating until the next generation launches, and they're going to enjoy doing it the whole time.
>>
>>320407731
>throwing away something you already own
>>
>>320409650
At least we can take joy in all their games coming to PC, PS4 will always just be a Bloodborne paperweight
>>
>>320407731
I have a medium end pc and a xbox one
Xbox one for games like Gears of war, crackdown, halo, AAA multiplayer games, or for games that are poorly optmized on PC
PC for games like killing floor 2, or pc only games, or games that are just straight better on pc (like gta v)
Im a pretty big casual but eh i enjoy what i enjoy
>>
>>320407731
>Half the announced exclusives are vaporware
>Pretty much everything is guaranteed for PC

This applies to PS4 more than any other console.

>FOUR (4) released exclusives
As opposed to what on PS4? Bloodborn? HD Remasters?

No one gives a shit about the rest.
>>
>>320407731
easy explanation: I have a ps4, a PC, and a WII U as well.

Must suck to be a poorfag and not have the option of playing literally whatever game you want.
>>
File: 1262518454123.jpg (4 KB, 145x130) Image search: [Google]
1262518454123.jpg
4 KB, 145x130
>>320407731

>Why do we still own the console made by the company with the most money and provides the best deals for people who owns their system?

wut? Are you retarded?
>>
>>320409650
We spent an entire generation being shat on. Lot of booty blast to get out of our systems.
>>
God, the console wars on /v/ are so tiresome recently. I have a PS4, and I'm not really interested in a Bone, but why do you people care what fucking piece of plastic someone owns?
>>
>>320407731
Uncharted is shit.
Street fighter and fighting games in general are shit.
The xbone is shit as well and if you have a high end PC there is no justification for a ps4 either.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.