[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>enemies can be your best friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (535 KB, 1024x731) Image search: [Google]
image.png
535 KB, 1024x731
>enemies can be your best friend
>>
>game can be a shitty furry lgbt bait
>>
>>320405973
>anons can be salty
>and also open doors
>>
File: Image_049.png (74 KB, 328x331) Image search: [Google]
Image_049.png
74 KB, 328x331
>>320406242
>anons can open doors
>>
>gay furry meme cuckolding simulator is meme game of the year
what went wrong?
>>
>>320408345
>meme meme meme meme meme meme is game of the year
>>
what's with tumblrshits and vomiting rainbow on everything? homosuck and now this.
oh boy the way TumblrTale isnt allowed on 4chan, fuck off.
>>
>>320408345
>>320408607
Everything is a meme, memes are everything.
Checkmate redditheists
GG no re (as in, niGGers won't get a chance to fight back)
>>
>>320408931
Im sorry games can be colorful and not all be brown and gray like your bi annual ultra "realistic" COD games
>>
That undertail comic needs to get to the fucking soon.
>>
File: SuperMetroid-MotherBrain2.gif (217 KB, 256x238) Image search: [Google]
SuperMetroid-MotherBrain2.gif
217 KB, 256x238
>>320408931
yeah this anon is totally right video games using rainbows to signify power is tumblr to it's core and should stay out of video games forever wow

Fuck off, man.
>>
Fucking loved the shit out of that part
Say what you will about the game, the fanbase, the creator but that battle was the Gurren lagann of video games moment I always look for
>>
>>320408931
Rainbows are comprised of the entire visible light spectrum.

All fights are in black and white save for one primary color so when the final boss uses more colors it is meant to be a signifier of his power.
>>
>>320408931
It gave off more of a Rainbow Road vibe to me with the music and all.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.