[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I played like 3 hours of bullshit, where are the temples, zelda,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
I played like 3 hours of bullshit, where are the temples, zelda, epic storyline, ganon, you know. All the shit OoT had.

Better get less boring soon
>>
game doesn't really pick up until like you get the zora mask

at least for me anyway, whole start and the deku palace is gay shit
>>
I enjoyed it when I first played it but only started to prefer MM over OoT when I grew older. You will grow up one day too don't worry.
>>
>>320402946
It's not boring, Zelda and Ganon aren't even in the game (she only appears in a flashback), the storyline is the best in a Zelda game including the side quests, a lot of weird fucked up shit happens like getting abducted by aliens and these dudes who commit sudoku after you defeat them.

It's the best Zelda
>>
>>320403162
When does it get better?
Is hyrule even in this??
>>
File: 1450140622174.jpg (52 KB, 720x512) Image search: [Google]
1450140622174.jpg
52 KB, 720x512
>>320402946
>expecting a Zelda game to be good

At least you're playing the best one.
>>
OoT is pretty bland when it comes to story. The only fun thing about it is the time shenanigans otherwise it's just Alttp,
>>
>tfw MM is still unsurpassed
>no game will ever recapture that atmosphere that investment in the world
>>
File: 1443237883311.jpg (55 KB, 400x637) Image search: [Google]
1443237883311.jpg
55 KB, 400x637
>>320402946
>zelda
>epic storyline
Pick one.
>>
Best Zelda games are the ones where Zelda never shows up
>>
>where is everything from OoT?
>why isn't this a rehash?
>>
tfw 3D Oracle of Seasons never
>>
>>320403371
>Is hyrule even in this??

Yes, you start the game in Hyrule.

And Majora doesn't have a grand epic story, it focuses more on individual characters.
>>
The dungeons are all terrible except maybe the 4th and last one.

It's liked because of the bombers notebook side quests & clocktown
>>
>>320405721
At least you can get it on the 3DS
>>
>>320403237
Same here.
>>
>>320403237
i'm 28
>>
>>320406004
I liked Snowhead actually, it's one of my favorite Zelda dungeons.
>>
>>320406024

Or I can emulate it on my PSP.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.