[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When Lord of the Rings came out there were dozens of videogames
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1418779740613.jpg (23 KB, 485x323) Image search: [Google]
1418779740613.jpg
23 KB, 485x323
When Lord of the Rings came out there were dozens of videogames alongside it's release.

There's not a single Star Wars videogame coming out for Force Awakens planned anywhere even next year, what happened?
>>
Nigga theres Battlefront and Disney Infinity
>>
EA got exclusive rights and shat out battlefront.
>>
>>320398316
I remember playing a Two Towers game on the GBA
I never bothered finishing it, though now I sort of want to
>>
>>320398438
Battlefront doesn't have anything to do with Force Awakens

Disney Infinity? Be serious
>>
>>320398316
battlefront will get a special DLC with 4 maps and playable heroes from the new movie

mark my words
>>
I've heard some dark stuff about the film. Its probably worse than the second trilogy.
>>
>>320398703
>battlefront doesn't have anything to do with force awakens

This is how I know you haven't experienced either. The free dlc that came out a week after release is set on the main planet of the new film.
>>
>>320399775
There's already characters from the new films in it you dweeb. Why does /v/ constantly feel the need to pass comment on stuff they clearly know nothing about?
>>
Star Wars is shit.
>>
>>320398549

this
>>
>>320400353
so i was right then.

EXCELSIOR!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.