[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Update >I'm pleased to let you know that the 1.02
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: JUST.jpg (111 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
111 KB, 1280x720
New Update

>I'm pleased to let you know that the 1.02 patch we announced earlier today is now live, ahead of the anticipated Friday date.

>In the 1.02 patch (132.1MB), you can expect:

>Significantly improved loading times
>Optimizations to online stats
>General stability fixes
>Fixed an issue related to challenges, wherein vehicles sometimes disappeared when starting a challenge
>Fixed issues related to screen resizing and closing the game window before the game has fully started up

>To those of you still having issues, rest assured we are working hard to alleviate these, and are listening very closely to everything that’s being said.
>>
Does /v/ hate fun or does no one own it because they can't pirate it?
>>
I want to buy this but I'm probably not going to until I get some solid reassurance that it wont run like shit.
>>
>>320398386
Does it run well on a 660? I didn't buy because I heard how poorly optimized it was.
>>
>>320398386

>does no one own it because they can't pirate it?

The fact that people can't pirate it currently only shows the real interest in the game. And I gotta say, I'm not impressed. What do you blame low sales on when piracy is not a factor?
>>
>>320398386

It's the opposite of fun anon. It's the same shit as JC2 with a few new features but mostly it's the same repetitive game that gets boring after a few hours.
>>
>>320398847
Depends on you CPU. I have 7850 but a shitty CPU and it runs 30-40fps everything on low. It's just below the minimum requirements, but it shouldn't run this badly compared how every other open world game has no problem even with normal or good settings
>>
>>320398386
Fuck off shill
>>
>>320398986
At least JC2 had a demo
>>
Still no SLI support...
Should have refunded this pos before it was to late
>>
>loading times exactly the same
>maybe a little better performance on my shitty machine
>can't start the game at all with Fraps on
>can't start offline anymore, have to connect to Square Enix servers to play

Bravo Avalanche, no one cares about the leaderboards or loading times if they can't play the game or it runs like shit
>>
Literally everyone says the game runs like shit with awful load times, even on decent PCs.

$59.99

NOPE
>>
>>320400838
"literally everyone"

runs fine for me, but I have a 980 ti and i7 4790k
>>
>>320398386
Games with Denuvo always have way less threads about them, it's kind of funny
>>
>>320400838
GTX 770 2gb here, load times are fine, game runs but starts stuttering after 30-45 minutes, likely due to a memory leak, as supposedly players with inordinate amounts of RAM do not typically get the stuttering (and we're talking like 16 gigs of RAM)
>>
File: fps.png (72 KB, 1897x875) Image search: [Google]
fps.png
72 KB, 1897x875
>>320397558

It fixed my GPU usage. My FPS is goes around 55-65.

Its Ok
>>
>>320399208
Can't forget running like shit compared to JC2 also.
>>
Bought 2
Huge open world with nothing in it
All missions are the same just different ways to approach them
multiplayer mod, While a nice break, just feels like a tech demo
>>
>>320401435
You think we had fun doing the missions and running in the empty areas?

Sometimes I feel sad for people with no imagination
>>
>>320400838
I got it for $30 lel

Also it doesn't run like shit. It's a demanding game and some users with specific setups have problems
>>
>>320401864
>You think we had fun playing the game?
>>
>>320398386
Traded failout for it on ps4, game is a solid 8/10 for people who enjoy fun.
>>
>>320402375
What are you talking about, /v/ loved JC2
>>
>>320398386
most people here are pirates
>>
>>320397558
The patch still isnt live for NA PS4.
>>
>>320397558
Call me when single pistols are available. Who thought forced dual wielding was a good idea?
>>
>>320398386

I won't buy it because fuck DRM.

If there's a platform where I can buy it and play it without DRM then I'll do it. inb4 consoles
>>
Has it been cracked yet?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.