[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's official: Critics were wrong. It's yet another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: devils-third-boxart-na.jpg (280 KB, 1049x1500) Image search: [Google]
devils-third-boxart-na.jpg
280 KB, 1049x1500
It's official: Critics were wrong.

It's yet another case of critics not being able to handle games with a focus on good old fashioned fun.
>>
File: jounior.jpg (27 KB, 376x376) Image search: [Google]
jounior.jpg
27 KB, 376x376
tfw got my physical copy of this, but no physical fatal frame 5
>>
You wii u shills tricked me into wasting money on Fatal Frame V, and it's looking like you tricked me again with XCX, you're not tricking me again.
>>
did they print 4 copies of this or something?
>>
>>320397249
>Acting as if FFV isn't a perfectly fine game
>Acting like X isn't GOAT material
>>
>>320397249
Why the fuck would you but a Wiiu if you don't like XCX
>>
It's a third rare gears of war mixed with Korean F2P game tier melee and slightly higher production values than an Earth Defense Force game.
>>
File: my dreams are expanding.jpg (16 KB, 380x400) Image search: [Google]
my dreams are expanding.jpg
16 KB, 380x400
>mfw it's impossible to find a physical copy
>>
>>320397571
It's 2015 grandpa you can download games off the internet now.
>>
>>320397118
This is getting embarrassing now, please stop.
>>
>>320397118
better rev up those reprint petitions we got less copies then europe sold how does that make any sense
>>
>>320397118
Yurop here, did they fix anything?

The Storymode suffered from some really bad stuff. Frames dropping, laughingly bad that it's just a waste, that kind of stuff.
>>
>>320398013
>Buying digital titles for a console

Thanks but I'd like to be able to play my game 5years later
>>
>>320398618
What are you even talking about you fucking retard? Why wouldn't you be able to play them 5 years later?
>>
File: kithkin.png (249 KB, 402x406) Image search: [Google]
kithkin.png
249 KB, 402x406
>>320399048
This is why I feel like I have to buy Fatal Frame 5 digital soon, since the wii U is gonna be dead soon ;-; If only it had a physical edition..
>>
>>320399048
Because servers go down. So if something happens to your console, then you are fucked, you effectively are only renting that copy of the game aslong as their servers stay up, and your console doesn't die.
>>
>>320397249
>He doesn't like XCX
what's wrong with it?

Devil's third actually looks really bad, wish there was a demo or something
>>
>>320397118
Op knows no one can call him out on his shit because Nintendo only ever printed 2 copies.
>>
>>320397118
"Fun" is a word kucked nintentards use to justify paying money for shitty games because there's nothing decent on WiiU.
>>
>>320399991
I really see it as a non issue if you just wanna play a game. Odds are by the time those severs get shut down there will be other means to play these games.
>>
>>320398013
>Buying digital, console tied games
>>
>>320400901
Yeah it's pretty cool. I can swap between different games without getting up or taking up shelve space.
>>
>>320401186
You are aware those games aren't tied to an account right? If your WiiU gets fucked, you can't redownload those. I don't know if they will retroactively fix that once the new account system launches, but for now, going digital on Nintendo is a no for me.
>>
>>320401618
I think a MyNintendo should allow that, actually. After all, a focus for it is to be a service that transcends consoles.

you can still redownload those games, though. You just have to jump through a couple of extra hoops.
>>
>>320401618
I hope your joking
It was like that when they launched the wiiu but they fixed that years ago. Its amazing how uninformed people are
>>
>>320400450
You can say cuck dipshit.
>>
>>320401814
>>320402264
You need to call Nintendo right? Well, in my country there's no official support so, that's not an option. At least they are fixing this for the NX.
>>
>>320397374
Why would I buy a Wii U for some shitty jrpg and not games like Smash, Mario Kart, and Zelda? Granted, the last one is not out yet.
>>
>>320400121
Not him but I am playing XCX right now
It's not bad and honestly the sheer scope of the world of Mira warrants a purchase but apart from that it's riddled with small problems.

Seriously I really can't call it a good game personally, they basically put all their efforts into making the world huge as hell and half-assed everything else.

There is a lot I can say about it if you want
>>
>>320400901
>console tied
When will this meme die? NNID has been a thing for well over a year now.
>>
>>320401618
NNIDs are accounts, your digital purchases are tied to them, not just the hardware. You'd know this if you actually owned a 3DS or a Wii U.
>>
>>320402505
There's likely someone you can call, I doubt you're high and dry on this one. Or you can probably set up a web chat with support and do it that way.

But seriously, be informed before shotposting next time, NNIDs have been around for a while and hardware tied games have not been a thing since shortly after the Wii U launched.
>>
File: image.jpg (187 KB, 1125x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187 KB, 1125x1200
>>320397238
tfw got my copy of fatal frame internationally, and now it's sold out with intl shipping barred everywhere. dodged a bullet.
>>
>>320397118
are you seriously going to post this everyday you autistic faggot
>>
>>320397249

>he didn't like Fatal Frame V

What is your problem? Not enough jump scares for you or something?
>>
>>320397374
Not him, but I got my Wii U for Bayo 2 and I have no interest in XCX since I really disliked the first Xenoblade and think Sawano is a hack.
>>
>>320404875
I hated the first Xenoblade as well, but X is actually a major improvement.
>>
>>320400489
>you have to buy the game twice to enjoy it for life
I'm SURE they'll re-release all their digital only games for physical purchase.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.