[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Call me delusional all you want, and I strongly deserve it, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Star_Fox_3D_Wolf.png (54 KB, 300x294) Image search: [Google]
Star_Fox_3D_Wolf.png
54 KB, 300x294
Call me delusional all you want, and I strongly deserve it, but am I the only one who still believes he'll be part of the roster in February?

Even yesterday I had my doubts he would come out or be announced since it made sense to me that he would be promotion for Star Fox Zero.

Sakurai said "last new fighter", and he's a veteran, not a new fighter.

It just surprises me to see that everybody has just given up on his inclusion, seeing as /v/ is usually as delusional as I am.

Welp, I still believe. I'm setting myself up for a huge letdown, I know, but all the pieces just fall into place IMO, it just makes too much sense.
>>
Wolf is dead

I voted for Krystal
>>
File: mario.png (223 KB, 500x445) Image search: [Google]
mario.png
223 KB, 500x445
>>320395347
I'm really happy that Wolf, Pichu or John Link didn't come back, but I feel you, for the first time since Wolf was announced in the Dojo back then I'm utterly disgusted by the announcements of Bayo and Corrin, which is Roy all over again.
So I kinda feel you pal, it's gonna be a hard one to digest.
>>
>>320395789

No glimmer of hope though?
>>
>>320395347

He's dead friend. I'm as baffled as you are, given that Roy and Lucas got in and haven't been relevant to anything for years. But I don't think there are any surprises left here, Nintendo is just irrational as usual.
>>
>>320395347
Please stop hoping.
>>
>>320395347
"Final smash direct" just means it's the last direct devoted to it, not that they wont keep churning out DLC for the goys.
>>
I have little doubt there will be more DLC, but it will probably just be relatively simple things like more costumes and past stages.
>>
>>320396158
you clearly didn't watch the direct then dipshit
>>
>>320396158
He straight up said that Bayo was the last character being added.
>>
>>320396158
You didn't watch it did you?
>>
Eat shit furfags

Your broken leg mishmash of other character moves will never be in sm4sh
>>
Want to believe you're right because after the direct the thought crossed my mind
>>
File: 1448400354553.gif (42 KB, 160x220) Image search: [Google]
1448400354553.gif
42 KB, 160x220
Post yfw bandanadee fags got btfo
>>
>>320395901

Sakurai was probably just lying about not adding any more characters to the roster because he hates hype, and money in general.
>>
>>320397005
>being this delusional
Smash fags are as bad as metal gear fags
>>
Maybe next time, furfags.
>>
File: sheev.jpg (180 KB, 1529x1200) Image search: [Google]
sheev.jpg
180 KB, 1529x1200
>>320396992
>>
>>320395789
>John Link

I must have missed this meme, I like it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.