[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Romancing SaGa 2 coming to PS Vita, Smartphones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1837023_0[1].jpg (72 KB, 540x309) Image search: [Google]
1837023_0[1].jpg
72 KB, 540x309
http://gematsu.com/2015/12/romancing-saga-2-coming-ps-vita-smartphones

>Square Enix is bringing the 1993-launched Romancing SaGa 2 to PS Vita, iOS, and Android, the publisher announced. It will launch this winter.

>The new version features updated graphics, controls optimized for each platform, and the “class” and “original dungeon” additions from the mobile version.
>>
why can't the FF5 and FF6 remakes looks like that
>>
>RS2 looks like that
>meanwhile, FF5 and FF6 remakes
>>
File: ULJM05245_00000.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ULJM05245_00000.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>320392024
Seems like it has the same graphics style as the PSP remakes of FF1, 2 and 4, which is fucking amazing.
Currently playing through FF2 and I love this shit, beat FF1 yesterday.
>>
>>320392024
>Romancing SaGa
>no romance
What's up with that title?
>>
Oh boy I can't wait for it to be $17

Fucking Square can't into pricing at all
>>
>tfw Final Fantasy Legend (SaGa 1) will never get a remake outside of the Wonderswan Color version
At least there's a Wonderswan emulator complete with English patch for it but I still want a proper remake of this.

SaGa 2 and 3 got DS remakes (there's fantranslations available as well) but they never made a DS or any other remake for SaGa 1 for some reason.

Also for those wondering, SaGa is NOT Romancing SaGa, Romancing SaGa is the second line in the franchise. SaGa was the original, known in the west as Final Fantasy Legend.
>>
>>320393360
And seeing how they're starting Romancing Saga remakes now but ALSO STARTING FROM THE FUCKING SECOND ONE, I bet you all that they will remake Romancing SaGa 2 and 3, but not the first one which will forever be stuck on SNES.
>>
>>320394676
>but not the first one which will forever be stuck on SNES.

Minstrel Song was the remake of 1
Pretty damn good one, too
it's my favourite RS in terms of gameplay, but I'm not crazy about the artstyle
>>
>>320394949
Well the PS2 remake took a lot of liberties and going from PS2 visuals back to sprites would be very clashing.
I mean consistent remakes.
They remade SaGa 2 and 3 on DS, but not 1.
They're now remaking Romancing SaGa 2 and 3, but again not 1.
What the fuck is wrong with them seriously
>>
>>320395217
Can't say why they're not remaking SaGa 1, but I suppose they thought Minstrel Song was enough for the first RS
Honestly though, I like the gameplay changes they made with MS (BP system, weapon modification, combos,, spellcrafting etc.)

I don't think the RS2 remake will feature any of those changes, which I find disappointing
>>
>>320392024
English version NEVER EVER
Is this the fate of this game? i've been waiting for the snes translation since 2007.
>>
>>320392024
So this... is the power... of the PS Vita.
>>
>>320396213
>check aeon genesis translation progress
>still at 5%
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.