[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gba hxwcI11Y >one year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbahxwcI11Y
>one year
>>
>>320387545
>>one year
You know what was exactly one year ago, on this date, December 16?
It was the day I broke up with my ex. I'm still not over it. I think it was a stupid and rushed decision. I'm so conflicted: If I got the chance to get her back I would, but I absolutely think she's over me. Instead, I want to remove her completely from my life because everything reminding me about her just hurts now - BUT she insists that I'm still her best friend, that she misses me, wah wah, but it's hard to believe.
>>
>>320388654

why'd you break up? sometimes I think about doing the same thing because I'm an idiot that fucks up all his attempt to advance in life and I don't want to take her with me
>>
>>320388654
obviously you don't think she's a best friend. Why not cut contact/lower the contact?
>>
>>320388880
Economy problems. Almost constant fights over stupid shit near the end of it. I got the dumb fucking idea to tell her all about how much I hate some of her relatives, and she's very much a family person. We were together for 3 years, but it took her two of those years to decide that she was "probably asexual maybe" with no sex drive whatsoever, and then we found out that she had both PCOS and OCD. After I left she apparently developed depression and now feels extra sorry for me over it, because I've been clinically depressed for over a decade or whatever. Etc.
What I really feel like doing is to isolate myself from everyone and restart my social life. I'd go as far as pretend that I'm someone else entirely online by making new accounts for everything even if I lose a couple thousand dollars worth of collected games and shit, on Steam and whatnot.

>>320389117
I really can't say. I don't hate her, but thinking of her hurts.
>>
>>320389416

isolating yourself and restarting is pretty much a pipedream though. You'd probably end up making the exact same mistakes

I'm saying this from experience
>>
>>320389717
Well fuck.
>>
>>320389416
You sound bipolar. Are you sure you're just depressed?

I would look into it because some medications that treat depression will just trigger your manic bipolar propensities. That's when you do stupid impulsive shit like breaking up with people you don't want to or "restarting life" or other grandiose plans.
>>
File: 1436913135962.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1436913135962.gif
1 MB, 320x240
holy shit guys i just wanted a meme thread
>>
>>320390340
No idea. What even is that? All I know is that I've felt apathetic about everything including living since I was like 6 years old, and I'm 23 now. I only started seeing a psychologist about in January this year, and the only thing I got out of it was medicination. Seeing a new psychologist as of a few weeks ago, pretty much only resulted in more medicine. Haven't mentioned anything but my depressive issues, but some Anon another thread pointed out that I might have ADD.
>>
>>320387545
Wait that's not the version I remember
>>
>>320390416
copy that
>>
>>320390416
fuck you
>>
>>320389416
shut up stephen
its your fault
we all told you it would happen
>>
>>320391701
I'm not Stephen. Also, I think it was largely because I complained in a similar manner to 4chan before that I ended up doing that stupid decision. You guys frequently tell me to go kill myself and I agree.
>>
>>320390645
Look into manic-depressive bipolar disorder. Depression you are familiar with. Mania is can be more difficult to recognize because it often feels good (and sometimes it is good). However, manic periods can also be detrimental because they are associated with impulsive decision making and grandiose planning.

Example: I have a bipolar friend. His depression made it hard for him to graduate school, be proactive or look for jobs. Finally he did graduate and got a job. He actually lucked out quite a bit and it was a very good job.

Almost a year into it, he has a manic swing and decides he wants to quit his job and hike the Appalachian trail. Months later he comes back, his job won't take him back. Now he works in a sporting goods store instead of a prestigious laboratory and is depressed again.

It's a grey area definitely. Most people don't normally notice a decision like that, you assume the person is just "going through a phase" or whatever, but sometimes this is the underlying cause.
>>
>>320392575
I'll look into it. Many decisions I've made in life are really similar to what you described your friend to have done.
>>
>>320388654
>BUT she insists that I'm still her best friend, that she misses me, wah wah, but it's hard to believe.
This is bullshit girls say to save their face just in case
Get over it, move on
>>
>>320392000
i just know someone named Steven who got himself into a relation with a phychotic bitch

story was just identical

you are not your friend she's using you trust me on this one

normal people don't argue in relationships, this is a bullshit myth women use to force you to stay in the relationship, so she can abuse and dominate you.

i used to get into physical fights almost every day with my ex, me and my current GF haven't had an argument in 2 years since we started dating, i shit you not, not a single argument besides "no more fucking tacobell lets eat at someplace with real food"

as soon as i realized normal people don't fight every day, my life has been 1000% better

i'm sorry if she took your virginity or something else that makes you attached.

but the point is shes not your fucking friend nor will she ever be, she sounds like she gives zero fucks about you.
get the fuck away from her before you owe A lawyer 10K+

shes only feeling sad because you were so easy to obtain, and wants you to feel bad for breaking up with her, me and my ex did this for months, dont fucking listen as soon as you get back together its the same old fucking shit.

Ex's

Ex's never change

good luck with life bro
>>
File: 1449510931657.jpg (48 KB, 800x598) Image search: [Google]
1449510931657.jpg
48 KB, 800x598
>see thread
>expect low quality lulz but heh i've got 10min to kill before leaving home
>got blog instead
fuck this new /v/
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.