[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looks like those who voted for "good gameplay" got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3
File: 1450255246585.png (668 KB, 1023x531) Image search: [Google]
1450255246585.png
668 KB, 1023x531
Looks like those who voted for "good gameplay" got what they wanted.

Who's not even mad here?

I voted for Banjo, but I'm pretty happy with the result, and the smash autist salt only makes it all the better.
>>
I vote for Bayonetta and I'm fucking ecstatic
>>
>>320381289
I can't remember if I voted for Shovel Knight or Bayo
>>
Senpai senpai senpai
>>
>Another FE character
Bayo saved this direct
>>
I voted Shantae, but I can't be mad at Corrin or Bayonetta.
>>
>>320382561
Big brother is now big sister...!
>>
>>320381289
I voted for Crono but am still hyped. Gonna main Cloud ASAP.
>>
i voted for waluigi because i really like his design and if he had gotten in he might have actually had a chance at getting his own game or a major spotlight and not just being evil luigi

i dont mind the additions at all though, i would have preferred bomberman/shovel knight/a belmont over corrin but he looks unique enough that im happy with it
>>
>>320382616
This is my fetish
>>
>>320381289
I'm not mad but I am disappointed honestly.
>>
>>320382829
In this case wasting votes on unfeasible characters helped Bayonetta get in. Voting for Banjo and characters with Mii costumes just made it easier to pick a fesable character like her
>>
I never really cared about who got in, since the only character I wanted in smash 4 that wasn't in the main roster was Snake and I knew Konami would never let him come back.

That said while I was kinda disappointed when Corrin first showed up after seeing how he plays he seems alright I guess. Cloud is fun as fuck though and Bayo is incredible.
>>
I'm not disappointed in the slightest.

You guys need to see Smash for what it is- an advertisement for games.
You don't see much representation in games like F-Zero or Metroid because they haven't made many games they can sell right now.

There is a TON of Fire Emblem representation because the series needs it.

Japs don't cae for Donkey Kong because they aren't even developing for it any more, nor do they really care to put too much effort into Square's stuff, since they have very few ties with Nintendo right now.
Also Bayonetta, because that game didn't sell well, and it's timely.
>>
>>320381289
I voted wonder red and although I'm a bit upset at the fact that now there are 6 fucking fire emblem swordsmen in the game, bayonetta looks ridiculously cool and fun. I would have been mad of someone like wolf got in, but im actually pretty pleased with bayo
>>
not disapointed at all, kinda suprised we got another FE rep. Who I really wanted was inklings but i feel like theyre gonna be a shoein for smash5 so i can wait. Congrats to bayo fans though she definitely deserved in and looks fun to play as. As for corrin im just happy that he seems fun and unique. The direct was not what i was expecting but im happy with it non the less
>>
This is a win/win in my book for Bayo. She fits so perfectly into smash and it will definitely get people into the fantastic series.
>>
>two more sword users

This is the only reason I don't care anymore about sm4sh.

I am so fucking sick of swords.
>>
>Cloud comes without English voice

What, was Steve Burton too busy with VII Remake?
>>
Cloud actually looks pretty boring; haven't had a chance to DL him yet. Also immensely disappointing Midgar only has two tracks.

Corrin looks great; the only thing bigger than his fsmash is his dick and his specials look rad. I think he should have been held over for Smash 5; in no universe does FE need six fucking representatives, and he should have replaced Robin. I don't see why we needed another boring generic player insert avatar character. Again, he looks fun as fuck at least.

Bayonetta looks great all around and I'm surprised she got in due to her hyper sexualization and the guns, but I'm not Cloud, Snake, or Ryu level surprised shes in. She looks really faithful to her games; almost like she was just ripped out of them.
>>
>>320383607
I honestly wish Bayo didn't have her English voice. It's the worst thing about her. It sounds like she exaggerates a normal accent for mock-posh effect, like the Orbitz lady. By the time she got to the "pop a cap in yo' ass" line in the first game, I was completely sick of her voice.
>>
>>320383591
What does it matter whether they're using their swords or their fists?
>>
>>320384007

Don't tell me you're one of those morons that thinks the JP voice is always superior no matter what
>>
>>320383181
Thing is, there's Mii costume fodder for characters already on the roster, like Wario and Falcon. It feels like Sakurai was leaning on that as an excuse to not have to entertain character choices like Ashley or Toad.
>>
>>320384203
No. I haven't even heard Bayo's Japanese voice. I just think her English voice is shit and in need of a recasting.
>>
>>320384076

It's boring. Sword users are safe and boring. Always.

Fucking sick of it.

Enjoy your game.
>>
>>320381289
I'm ecstatic. Never thought Cloud would be in, but he looks fun, haven't had a chance to play him yet. Corrin, or whatever, looks decent enough, with a chainsaw, will give him/her a whirl. I wanted Bayo in the original roster. People told me she was too lewd to be in Smash and so i never voted in the ballot. To those who did, i truly thank you, you gave me my forever main.
>>
>>320381289
I'm happy till I heard ANOTHER FUCKING FE REP

Regardless the DLC characters felt like actual fighter characters not the typical shit from other characters.

Cloud has so much versatility and so Does ryu.

Sad that nintendo doesnt embrace their game as a EVO game without even trying
>>
>>320383607
Having an english voice for Ryu but not Cloud is bothering me more than it should, it should be swapped around.
>>
>>320383607
Smash uses non-union voice actors. Cloud's English VA is union. Ever wondered why Samus got a completely different VA in Brawl, and not the one from Prime? She was union.
>>
File: image.jpg (194 KB, 1364x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194 KB, 1364x1024
I voted for Zant.
I already knew my expectations were unrealistic but TPHD was such a fucking tease so I kept holding on.
I'm not even mad because Corrin looks super fun, Bayo looks super fun, and just watching Roolfags, indiefags, and Genofags all get completely destroyed in the same Direct was just so fucking beautiful. There's always next game anyways.
>>
>>320384565
The best characters in the game don't even use a sword, besides MK. How about you learn how to play the game instead of being a fucking shitter, faglord.
>>
>>320383789
>I think he should have been held over for Smash 5
I think part of it was fear that a new FE would come out before 5mash, so Japs probably pumped Kamui into the Ballot to assure them into the game, or IS balled for them to be in. I agree though, 6 FE chars is nuts, Roy should've never come back.
>should have replaced Robin
Hey man go fuck yourself.
>>
>>320385682
>Roy should've never come back
You talking shit about my boy? I know he's worst lord but man, I still love him all the same.
>>
>>320385341
Why not use a different VA then? Burton wasn't that great to begin with.
>>
File: Wolf O'Donnell.jpg (44 KB, 685x660) Image search: [Google]
Wolf O'Donnell.jpg
44 KB, 685x660
Tfw
>>
Roy, mewtwo and Lucas should have been in at launch. Never played discount Devil May Cry so I don't have a bayo hard on. Personally I think she's obnoxious, but her move set does look good so obviously I have to buy her and the amiibo because I have no self control. Cloud is neat. Needs a nerf though due to literally no landing lag or wind up. Corrin is cool as far as moves. But I'm not really fond of another FE rep, or the fact that his 'dragon' form is literally Arceus.
>>
>>320387143
>Needs a nerf though due to literally no landing lag or wind up
Come on man, he can be gimped super easily.
>>
>>320387143
>Pokefag
>Amiibofag
>thinks his opinion is worth anything
>>
>>320389235
>Autistic anon bitching over nothing
>Thinks his opinion is worth anything
:^)
>>
>>320387143
>Needs a nerf though due to literally no landing lag or wind up

Not with that recovery
>>
The thing that pisses me off is that FE literally has more characters than FUCKING ZELDA right now. Thats whats really bugging me.
>>
>>320385373
>wasting your vote
jk i voted for simon belmont.
>>
Been using cloud since last night, 3/4 of my matches were 75% clouds.

Can't wait for bayonetta. Fucking amazing she got in. Seriously though, ANOTHER fe character? Just roster alone that's SIX characters!
>>
>>320389624
FE must be really huge in moonland, no doubt thanks to the waifu pandering.
>>
>>320389624
Zelda isn't really popular in Japan. It's mostly a Western thing.
>>
>>320389387
I just don't think poor recovery is a fair trade off for that. Plus his recovery is godlike with limit break.
>>
>>320390223
I haven't gotten the chance to play cloud, but doesn't limit break take a really long time to charge and gets removed if you take a hit? That's seems like a fair trade
>>
>>320384463
Cheeky
But in all seriousness I love her English voice, it fits her perfectly and it was chosen by Kamiya himself
>>
>>320390457
Nah man. Limit break work's like Mac's KO. Charges from kicking ass or getting your ass kicked. You can manually charge it, but the only time you lose it is if you use it and get hit before your move comes out, or on death.
>>
>>320385373
pretty pathetitic desu
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.