[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good multiplayer 3ds games? Got my girlfriend a 2ds for Christmas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 2ds-610x486.jpg (38 KB, 610x486) Image search: [Google]
2ds-610x486.jpg
38 KB, 610x486
Good multiplayer 3ds games?

Got my girlfriend a 2ds for Christmas and pokemon y because she's been practically begging for it

all the new shit looked like fun so now i have a DS too with pokeman X

is that mario party any good?
that zelda 3 player co-op looks really fun and neat, but do you need 3 people?

just looking for games for us to play together
haven't touched a DS since metroid hunters
>>
>>320380446
Kid Icarus: Uprising
>>
>>320380446
>that zelda 3 player co-op looks really fun and neat, but do you need 3 people?
yes you do need 3
>>
>>320380446
you have smash to fight each other
you have animal crossing new leaf for something more casual, you can both play alone and later visit each other towns and gift each other and play together on the island
you have pokemon if you also get one for yourself for trading and battling
you have mario kart for racing, this one you only need one copy of the game to play up to 4 3ds iirc
>>
>>320380446
You and your gf should check out monster hunter.
>>
>>320380446
Hands down MH4U
Hard to get into as a casual player though, and can't really imagine not having a c-stick or CPP to control the camera
>>
>>320380446
New Super Mario 2 for Coop levels - pretty fun
Mario Kart 7
Pokemon x/y ruby/saff
Monster Hunter
Donkey Kong Country
Smash Bros
Resident Evil Rev
Fantasy Life
Streets Of Rage 1-2
>>
>>320382386
trying to put off xenoblade and MH for that reason

played with a new 3ds at gamestop almost bought it, but figured i'd wait for a price drop and to see if we actually play games which we are.

>>320381658
our consoles came with mario kart probably going to get animal crossing, played the shit out of it on my old DS (if you had an action reply you could edit the map)

we've been playing pokemon almost non stop, i get hers 2 days before mine and shes about done with all the gyms arbrbrbrbr i've done 2

thanks for the tips guys

is there a flashcart for the 2ds? i dont like to pirate just want muh golden suns (havent gotten to play the 3rd yet) and pokeman on the same card
>>
>>320383380
>New Super Mario 2 for Coop levels - pretty fun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPPlcldd0HQ
>>
>>320383440
Supercard DSTWO is the goat DS flash card.
>>
>>320383380
>Fantasy Life
This definately, it's a little bland by yourself but with a friend it's killer.
>>
>>320383380
>Fantasy Life
that looks cute as fuck, is it co-op or like pokemon 2 player?

>danky kang
>new super mario 2
didnt realize those were co-op, i played DK for hours on my snes with my mom.

>Resident Evil Rev
oh shit, neato

gamestop had a shit collection of games so it was hard to see what was 2 player and shit

thanks
>>
>>320380446

Mario Party, though I have no clue if the 3DS version isn't shit.

Code of Princess might have some local multiplayer option, been a hot minute since I've played so I can't say for sure.
>>
>>320380446
Yes, you do need three. It can be filled with a random or another friend.

>>320382386
The touchscreen dpad is great if you get used to it.
>>
>>320380446
>got my girlfriend a 2ds

are you that poor that you can't buy her a 3ds xl? They were on sale for like $130 just last week. I seriously hope she fucks some guy whos willing to "slerg" an extra $30 for a vastly superior product.
>>
>>320384810
At least he has a girlfriend you sperg

>i-I id treat her like a-a princess :(
>>
>>320385004
I HAVE a girlfriend. She just fucked my brains out last night, and she even played video games later.
>>
>>320384810
i spent $900 on an A6000 and the sony 55-220mm lense

price wasn't an issue

she has seizures and was too worried about the 3d, and we also thought it had better battery life, which i then googled to be false, like the fuck.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.