[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fire Emblem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1445029890303.jpg (150 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
1445029890303.jpg
150 KB, 1200x630
I know a lot of you have played the JP version with the English patch of Fates or are planning to do so, but those of you are gonna play the NA version with English voices how do you feel about the English voices in the the Corrin reveal trailer? Some of them sounded a bit lackluster but a couple were noteworthy, like Ryouma who's sounds like Matt Mercer. Should we be worried, or can we blame that on a rush job to get them in, in time for the trailer?

Corrin reveal trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1qLeaoNXPQ&feature=iv&src_vid=MbL6ALc9Dj8&annotation_id=annotation_3381957129

Fates English Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLFB-LtKYuQ
>>
>>320374406
Those are all shit.
>>
>>320374472
Well damn that was quick.
>>
Only weebs give a shit about muh nip VA's
>>
I puked

>HE IS MAI BROTHEEEERRRRRR
>>
>>320375039
Yeah that was kind of bad.
>>
The constant talking in the reveal trailers really kills their rewatchability for me. Don't really need other characters exclaiming every little detail when Sakurai is gonna do that right after the reveal anyway.
>>
>>320375989
Yeah, so far I've only watched it once because of that and because of Elise (I think) saying: BIG BROTHER IS NOW BIG SISTER
>>
maybe it's because I watched the jap trailer first, but I can't stand the english voices, especially aqua's song dub.

Strange, because I thought the english voice acting was much better than the jap one for awakening.
>>
Elise's voice is dogshit. I hope there's dual audio again.
>>
>>320376401
Definitely.
>>
You could change Awakening's VA's to japanese, right? I thought about doing it for Sugita and Kobayashi voice, but I thought most of the voices were decent.
>>
>>320376568
Yes you could. I think that Ryouma as damn good but that's because he's probably Mercer, and hopefully Xanders' VA was just under the gun because he sounded better in the first trailer.
>>
>>320374406
How much of a hassle is the patch. I have a gateway but it was too far updated until they added support if you had wifi. I'm not sure if I feel like sitting down and trying to make sense of all the steps
>>
>>320376954
You could check Serenes, I'm sure they have a walk through
>>
File: 1422039485614.png (364 KB, 400x543) Image search: [Google]
1422039485614.png
364 KB, 400x543
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.