[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how much DLC (both digital and physical) do I need to buy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
So how much DLC (both digital and physical) do I need to buy to get the complete Sm4sh experience now?

How much have you spent on this game?
>>
game itself- $60
DLC - bout $40-$45
>>
>>320369576
I bought the game used for like $40

I only plan on buying Bayonetta, DLC have been a disappointment

So $46
>>
>>320370242
literally this

no amiibos either
>>
>>320369576
>Competitive Smash experience
I was going to call you an idiot, but I'll humor you and say the base game is enough. So far, the top tier characters have been from the originals, so no DLC is necessary if all you're planning to do is trying to win every match.
>>
New game: 60
GC Controller: 40
GC Adapter: 20
All DLC: 60

I guess around 200 when it's all said and done.

I personally only have the game and the characters and stages. No costumes, GC controllers, or 3ds dlc.

My friends bring over GC controllers because they couldn't adapt.
>>
File: IMG_20151003_024533.jpg (25 KB, 314x300) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151003_024533.jpg
25 KB, 314x300
>60 for new game (50 if used)
>40 for all dlc characters and stages

About 100 dollarydoos in Amerifat Land

No idea about anywhere else
>>
>>320370731
You forgot the 7 other gamecube controllers, the second adapter, and $754 of physical DLC. Expect to pay more for out of print physical DLC.

Might as well just upgrade those 8 Gamecube controllers to 8 pro controllers.
>>
>>320369576
Game + GC adapter 50$
About 15$ in DLC (Ryu, Roy and Lucas)

Not buying anything else. New characters have been a disappointment, and the're fucking expensive.
>>
>>320371760
>make gimmick stage to go along with the character
>force you to buy both the shitty stage and character together
>give no option for the character alone
Holy Heeb
>>
60 for game, 20 for gamecube adapter, 4 amiibos shulk, marth, captain falcon and paulatena, dlc, Roy and Cloud total around $132 Canadian
>>
File: 1443674821217.jpg (19 KB, 228x227) Image search: [Google]
1443674821217.jpg
19 KB, 228x227
60 for game
7 for Corrin

So 67
>>
>>320369576
I'll wait for a game of the year edition. I won't buy DLCs
>>
game: $60
gamecube adapter: $20
new gamecube controller: $30
all the DLC characters, stages, (no mii shit) about $30
>tfw it was all worth it. put tons of hours into the game and got pretty good and now go to local tournaments and win my money back
>tfw Guilty Gear and Smash Wii U are actually the only games i bought all year . i'll also be putting some money into Street Fighter 5 when it is out
sure am glad ive lost interest in pretty much everything except fightan and a few weeb games i dont spend $60 on "interactive movies and put them on my shelf when i finish "playing" them and forget them.
>>
>>320372560
If they don't release the game with all content on the NX, it would be a serious shame.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.