[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Persona 5 Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 11
File: Persona-5-Ryuji-Sakamoto.png (252 KB, 331x868) Image search: [Google]
Persona-5-Ryuji-Sakamoto.png
252 KB, 331x868
>what you expect to go wrong
>favorite Persona from the series in general
I'm hoping pic related is as much as a delinquent as he seems and tries to convince us to do delinquent shit with him
>>
I hope he's a genuine dick. And would it be too much to ask for the default persona to be useful?
>>
What's he holding in his hand?
>>
>>320367805
That would kind make a big aspect of the game irrelevant though. I kind of feel bad for Soejima since it must suck knowing something you put so much work into designing gets replaced with a default design you made like 10 years ago less than 2 hours into the game.
>>
there is nothing good about Persona. It's a waste of time filled to the brim with autists. If you ever wasted a single minute in your life on this game you are supposed to hang yourself from the highest lamppost you can find. Your suicide note should read "I've played Persona" so they instantly know what led you to this point in your life. They will not bury you. They will not burn you. No one will care. You'll be shipped to a country full of mudslimes who ejaculate on your corpse 24/7 and eventually be dumped into the ocean where even the sharks reject your filthy corpse. But because they can't let you stay above ground for the innocent eyes of children to see they tie a big rock to your body and let you sink to the ocean ground. Your cumsplattered corpse stays on the ocean-floor for centuries, then millennia and eventually millions of years until a future alien race finds your body. And even without any of them ever knowing what Persona was they instantly know what a gigantic fucking faggot you are even though that word doesn't even exist as a concept in their language. Your faggotry is so massive that it exceeds all social norms cross-species and humanity is regarded as 50% dumber than the rest of the known and unknown galaxy assumed us to be just because of you. We will be treated as a second class species for the next 5 billion years and even then it takes extensive social movements and everyone apologizing for your absolute retardation until they finally treat us more like niggers which is approximately 12 times better than we were treated as Persona scum. Our women will be forced into servitude sucking billions of alien dicks to work off the debt of retardation you left behind. Every man gets genetically transformed into mindless bimbos with artificial vaginas dedicated to being fuckbots for the alien race. Our children will be used as second rate onaholes that you can buy at a discount from space-amazon.

FUCK OFF PERSONA NIGGER
>>
>>320367693
>GUN DAMAGE or Links from PQ Or Demonee-Ho persona
>Bosses not having gimmicks beyond change weaknesses or having shitloads of HP with a summonable barrier
>Ongyo-Ki
I never really cared for the social links waifus because I'm an SMT native, but cute demons are cute demons and I plan on keeping Hathor as long as I can, being the cutest little Megami around.
>>
>>320367915
>Soejima making all the designs
Sure he makes some of them but most of the persona and demon designs are all still based Kaz.
Furthermore, I do kind of like that they're slightly updating some of the older designs.
>>
>>320367693
I hope he's like sick boy from trainspotting.
>>
>>320368037
That's a good point, I totally forgot that Kaz did design work on a ton of them. I'm guessing he's partially relieved he doesn't have to redesign a ton of shit + art direction.
>>
File: Soejima Male Design.jpg (45 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Soejima Male Design.jpg
45 KB, 200x200
>>320367693
>japanese delinquent is an anorexic in his last days of life
top lel
>>
>>320367693
>>what you hope for the most
I hope that it won't constantly suck the protagonist's dick like P4 did in a depressing display of wish fulfillment for pathetic weeaboo shut-ins.
>>what you expect to go wrong
It will constantly suck the protagonist's dick like P4 did in a depressing display of wish fulfillment for pathetic weeaboo shut-ins.
>>favorite Persona from the series in general
This is probably the most boring possible answer, but Izanagi has a pretty rad design.
>>
File: 4)Thanatos.png (327 KB, 842x638) Image search: [Google]
4)Thanatos.png
327 KB, 842x638
>>320367693
>what you hope for the most
Better Dungeons and revamped S.link system
>what you expect to go wrong
VA work
Design wise, Thanatos

I'm so excited for this game holy shit
>>
>>320367693
>a game that lives up to my hype for it
>Atlus USA will take forever and ruin atleast one main character through shit voice
>Orpheus even though he was useless
>>
>>320367693

>What you hope for the most
A good blend of the atmosphere from 3 with the quirkiness of 4. Something in the middle would be perfect. 3 was very moody (which i loved actually) whereas Persona 4 felt very campy.
I would also like some new fucking enemy designs and more personas

>what do you expect to go wrong

VA work and recycled designs/boring dungeon

>favourite persona

Always Valkyrie. Simple design and it always saved my ass when I was first starting out.
>>
File: p5 wallpaper.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
p5 wallpaper.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
bored and can't sleep so I'll dump some p5 images
>>
>>320367693
>Less waifu bullshit
>Waifu bullshit
>Gabriel
>>
File: p5 twins.jpg (428 KB, 709x1002) Image search: [Google]
p5 twins.jpg
428 KB, 709x1002
>>
File: soejima p5 drawing.png (646 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
soejima p5 drawing.png
646 KB, 1920x1080
>>
File: p5 message.jpg (72 KB, 956x542) Image search: [Google]
p5 message.jpg
72 KB, 956x542
>>
>>320372969
>>320373048
>>320373128
Stop dumping bullshit faggot
>>
File: phantom skate.webm (287 KB, 640x358) Image search: [Google]
phantom skate.webm
287 KB, 640x358
>>
>>320373213
how is any of that "bullshit?"
>>
>>320373372
They are just images we have all seen already. Discuss the game if you want to bump the thread or provide some new content.
>>
File: 1431326849063.png (84 KB, 706x680) Image search: [Google]
1431326849063.png
84 KB, 706x680
>>320367693

>what you hope for the most
I hope PC port won't take too long, I'm not throwing $400 for ONE game that will run like shit.

I never really played the series but from the threads it looks like average weebshit so I guess no one?
>>
>>320373758
Cool opinions mate. Thanks for your meaningful contribution to the thread.
>>
>What do you hope for the most
A balance between the S. Links and the dungeon crawling. I don't want the dungeons to be completed in a single day of each month, but I don't want them to be so massive I have to seriously constrict the social segements.
>What do you expect to go wrong
All of the S. Links just being me telling everyone what they wanted, or effortless protag wanking. I'd like some actual conversations and shit
>Favorite persona
I'm gonna have to take the popular route and say Thanatos.
>>
File: SethSMT2.jpg (490 KB, 2120x1536) Image search: [Google]
SethSMT2.jpg
490 KB, 2120x1536
>>320367693
A PC port
Having characters progress in their Social Link yet act the same in the main story
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.