[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pic related is on sale on PS store for £37 Should I / Shouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: battlefront.jpg (2 MB, 4785x2553) Image search: [Google]
battlefront.jpg
2 MB, 4785x2553
Pic related is on sale on PS store for £37

Should I / Shouldn't I?

I know all of its faults already, but there's a part of my that still wants to play it.

It's cheaper than getting it off amazon.

Will I regret it if I get it?
>>
Rather get it on pc. At least mods will be released for more added content. Who knows, maybe some1 gets off their ass anx creates a geroe assault mod for this shit game
>>
Heroe Assault mod* what Sw BF2 had, basically jedi battles.
>>
I quite like it, but it really is useless if you don't have any friends to play with Han Solo dies at the end

I would personally wait until after Christmas to pick it up
>>
>>320368049
>Battlefront
>Mods
Not since DICE started using that awful Frostbyte engine.
>>
>>320368253
Let there be hope
>>
>>320368404
There's no hope you fucking retard, they've said it time and again that'll be no mods for the engine.
>>
>>320368049
>mods
>multiplayer-only game

You delusional twat
>>
>>320367447
just let it die, it was a bad idea and does not deserve any support

fans of the movie my ass, more like we just took pics of the sets and props and called it a day
>>
>>320368049
my laptop is utter shit, so that's not really a possibility for me.

>>320368191
Hmm, figures. none of my friends are active much nowadays. Is server population not a problem? I read that people are having trouble finding games but figured that was on PC.

>>320368683
It was a great idea, just awfully executed. If it was literally a star wars reskin of the Battlefield games it would have been fine since that's practically what Battlefront was in the first place.
>>
>>320368049
Matchmaking is fucked on PC, PS4 you can at least play. https://i.imgur.com/rd6ZRFk.jpg

I bought it OP, very well made game. I can't speak to longevity, but I'm still enjoying it and there's more free DLC coming
>>
>>320369003
What dlc is coming that is free?
1st time hearing this
>>
>>320367447
>Pic related is on sale on PS store for £37
How the fuck is that a sale? You can get it cheaper in retail.

Also no, don't buy this shit.
>>
>>320369154
Battle of Jakku with 2 maps and 1 mode released already and they've promised one more.
>>
>>320368858
>It was a great idea, just awfully executed. If it was literally a star wars reskin of the Battlefield games it would have been fine since that's practically what Battlefront was in the first place.
as a battlefield 4 reskin it could have worked but listen to the fucking voices of the characters, or how they decided to take one of the slowest blaster pistols in the star wars universe and made it a machine gun. They did not care about the source material and just thought "this game will sell no matter what"

and when I say the voices I do not mean the heroes those are ass but I mean the storm troopers and rebels, they are just bad, they did not try to sound like they were in star wars they sounded like bf4 soldiers that occasionally used star wars terms. And because of the lazy special snow flake storm troopers they decided people would love them so much they did not give us the iconic helmet sound of the troopers
>>
>>320369003
the matchmaking is fucked because there are no fucking players on pc
>>
>>320369459
It's chicken and egg. No players because shit matchmaking, matchmaking is shit because no players. But the algorithm is apparently genuinely fucked according to DICE.
>>
>>320367447
Pretty smart move for EA to do this before the movie.
>>
>>320369531
pretty sure its more of a lie, I mean yeah when I played I got kicked every other game but I doubt it made the player base that small.it did not help though.
>>
>>320369634
I don't want to believe that I bought a multiplayer game that I literally cannot get a single game form has no single player, and am past the return period, so I choose to believe DICE
>>
>>320370097
I would not most people had no issues with the online besides getting kicked often, sounds to me like they are just going to combine regions or something so you can get in games quicker enjoy the pc version being laggy as fuck as your stuck playing with brs and australians

I am so lucky I returned it and only did so when I saw helmetless storm troopers that was the last fucking straw, they had the 501st shock troopers pilot troopers and instead gave us the most non canon thing in all of star wars storm troopers with no helmets
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.