[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Yosuke and Chie getting together?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Thoughts on Yosuke and Chie getting together?
>>
They're like brother and sister. Literally incest
>>
>>320366261
This
>>
Acceptable.
>>
>>320366230
In Persona 4 Golden, you decide possible pairings at Junes. Basically anyone you choose to pair with Yosuke, ends up rejecting him.
>>
>>320366441
>Basically anyone you choose to pair with Yosuke, ends up rejecting him.

As it should be
>>
>>320366230
What the shit is that arm on chie. Bitch looks like she's breaking her own arm just so she can get away from him.
>>
>>320366441

Wait, when is this?
>>
She's a glib cunt and he's a living fascimile. Match made in heaven
>>
>>320366441
Just like me IRL. Too bad I look just like Youske except my hair is naturally that color and I'm Caucasian.
>>
>>320366690

Sometimes I forget that everyone is supposed to be ethnically Japanese. Only Yukiko and Yu really hit me as far as that goes.
>>
>>320366690
You are aware that Yosuke was drawn as a handsome male right? Its even in the design works. He's described as attractive. It's just no one in the female group likes him because he's a pain in the ass and is only upstaged by Teddy when it comes to being an obnoxious faggot when talking to women.

So if thats just like you irl, you're probably an insufferable fuck.
>>
>>320366230
Basically canon as far as I'm concerned.
>>
File: 1392669087300.jpg (37 KB, 381x380) Image search: [Google]
1392669087300.jpg
37 KB, 381x380
>>320366874
Anime and game characters are always Western.
>>
>>320366230
Yosuke is going after the robot.
>>
>>320367454
Yukiko?
>>
>>320368028

They would make a good couple imo.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.