[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
as an Australian what would you do to get your hands on the Witcher
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1449123456301.jpg (1 MB, 1146x1563) Image search: [Google]
1449123456301.jpg
1 MB, 1146x1563
as an Australian what would you do to get your hands on the Witcher 3 reloaded repack?
>>
>>320355703
Download it normally cause game companies haven't started tracking game torrents.

If I was being paranoid I'd turn on my VPN.

Not hard dickhead.
>>
>>320355985
no you don't understand. I say this due to it being a 50GB download and none of us have NBN.
>>
>>320356115
>50GB
If that's a concern with you, sign onto a better telco.
>>
File: file.png (330 KB, 698x513) Image search: [Google]
file.png
330 KB, 698x513
>>320356115
I'm only on 25/5 but it would take only 4/5 hours to download that 50GB.

I downloaded JC3 (30GB) in about 3 hours.

Move somewhere with net or stop being poor.

Alternatively, buy a physical copy and only download the patches.

You're probably underage b& anyway.
>>
>>320356265
And if it's not the data caps you're worried about just leave your computer on over night to download it.
>>
File: file.png (11 KB, 1328x127) Image search: [Google]
file.png
11 KB, 1328x127
>>320356115
This is the biggest torrent I could find with a lot of seeders.

You can get a 20GB version if you wanted.

>7 hours

Just leave that shit on overnight.
>>
>>320356329
>he doesn't know.
Physical copies of pc games just have installers on them now that take you to their propitiatory software [steam] do download the game.
>>
>strongest boarder ever
>sryian refugees welcome

LOL
>>
>>320356649
It still installs some. Fallout 4 for example gave me an astounding 7gb out of 24 or some shit.

It still has content.
>>
>>320356656
thats a war, not pleb indonesians etc just wanting better living conditions than the country they've already sculpted for themselves.
>>
>>320356656
It's only tough if you come in by boat. You can look up the statistic for refugees who fly in vs swim in. If you have the money to fly you're almost guaranteed refugee status, or you're at least palmed off onto a country that's willing to take you. Turn up by boat and you're in detention centre until you rot. It's a fucked system because terrorists are the most likely to afford a plane ticket in.
>>
>>320355703
Fuck off to /int/ and stay there already with your offtopic shitposting rampage.
sage
>>
>>320357451
how did you know that all the other threads I made were also shitposts?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.