[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Final Fantasy XIV
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 019.jpg (793 KB, 767x1000) Image search: [Google]
019.jpg
793 KB, 767x1000
Are you ready to get your atma grind v3.0 on?
>>
>2015
>playing MMOs
>playing MMOs with subscription fee
>>
File: 1439850575752.gif (433 KB, 350x343) Image search: [Google]
1439850575752.gif
433 KB, 350x343
It's luminous, not atma.
I'll not accept anything higher than 1%, I want to suffer.
>>
>>320356139
If you want to suffer, try A4 Savage.
>>
>>320355401

For what reason would I want to spend any amount of my time doing something on a game that never truly expands. Fucking god you people are retarded. It's been 2 years and they managed to actually make zero progress on expanding the end a me into something fun or rewarding. Everything that you do means nothing when you can just pick the game up at any time and be up to scratch on gear in just a few days. The game is a joke. Crafting is pointless. Raids are pointless. The gear grind is just a linear upwards slope of bland stats. Literally can solo everything in the game outside of raids without the need of having a free company. What's the point in playing a mmo if the social aspect is optional? Just que up for everything the game. Exploring the world isn't even dangerous either. Fuck I'm mad that I wasted money on heavensward.
>>
>>320356302
been there done that.
not rewarding in the slightest.
>>
Hardcore raiding in a casual as fuck MMO like ffxiv.
I heard casuals can even get better gear than hardcore raiders in this game. Do I even need to comment? That joke pretty much tells itself.
>>
>>320356714

They can. They just put in some new system where you do the same thing you were doing outside of an INSIDE an instance. Literally just stand around and kill trash and get the best gear in the game.
>>
>>320356714
>I heard
What a fucking pleb you are
>>
>>320356901
Correction: maybe get the best gear. Most of the time not.

The difference between raiding for gear and doing Diadem for gear is that one is fun and the other is not. That's what it's all about, whether you have fun with the game or not.
>>
>>320356714
>casuals can get even better gear than hardcore raiders

If that were completely true, I might actually still play this garbo game. The bigger joke here is that idiots like you play subpar, shitty grindfests where you spend all of your time in one of four possible rooms so you can watch a number in your character sheet go up.
>>
>>320357286

I guess my idea of fun differs from yours. My idea of fun as far as getting good gear goes means that i input the time, effort, energy and deal with a faggot static I expect the gear to remain relevant for more than just a few months. I also expect to be able to farm said gear with my group rather than being limited to 4 boss kills a week. I would much rather do the lazier alternative that doesn't have a weekly lockout without the stress of banging my head against a wall because some faggot fucker can't learn mechanics thus keeping the group from making progress.

The game is shit. Screencap this. The game will be on life support in 2 years.
>>
>>320357876
>faggot static
There's your problem. I'm in an FC of really cool, fun, skilled people and we have fun doing shit together. You should try this friends thing sometime.
>>
>>320356139
Ready to Grind, I haven't touched WHM in months and I need a reason other than easy MGP to log in every day.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.