[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Enlighten me. I have this game and want to pick up some DLC.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Pay2RedditArgument.jpg (54 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
Pay2RedditArgument.jpg
54 KB, 460x215
Enlighten me. I have this game and want to pick up some DLC. Which ones are recommended by /v/?

Also what's up with all Reddit butthurt over micro transactions? You can't P2W in a fucking PVE game.
>>
Grinder and Ninja pack are good. The Yakuza pack has the best melee weapon in the game.
>>
It's 130$ plus micro transactions skins that give Stat boosts.

Just wait for a sale. Don't waste your time and don't full price support Jewish devs
>>
>>320354269
yea we here at 4chan.org /v love microtransactions!
>>
Wait for the christmas sale, they go for like $2 each instead of $5 if you REALLY want to play the game

Basically
Worth getting tier
>BBQ for molotovs, best throwable
>Sokol for grinder perk deck. It's overpowered in everything except Death Wish, in which case it's a crutch that'll drag you down

Decent tier
>Yakuza for 'best' melee weapon DPS, except melee weapons are basically worthless
>Alesso for the tazer melee weapon, which is the only one that can stun and it works on everything
>Overkill pack has the RPG I guess

Absolute shit tier
>Heist DLCs because you can just use DLC unlocker to host them (same can be said for everything, but most lobbies have cheater autokick so this is more for when you start hosting)
>Every character DLC
>Sniper DLC
>Shotgun DLC
>LMG DLC
>Bow DLC
>Melee weapon DLCs
>basically everything else

Better yet don't play the game, it's become an unbalanced mess
>>
File: 1449811933019.png (43 KB, 266x245) Image search: [Google]
1449811933019.png
43 KB, 266x245
>God Tier
DLC/Skin unlocker, no punishment for it so you might as well avoid supporting ultra swedish jew
>High Tier
Sokol (best skill set in the game)
BBQ (OP grenade launcher, OP flamethrower, best throwable, best shotgun)
Mod Corier (some of the best mods in the game, makes early game actually playable)

>Okay Tier
Western Pack (gimmicky, but fun, hope you're good with precision weapons)
OVERKILL Pack (borderline unfair nuke, a shit primary, and an unreversable reskin for your van that looks like shit)
Shotgun Pack (shotguns are kind of cool i guess, and HE rounds are OP)
Every Heist except Alesso and Armoured Transport

>SHIT TIER

Every character pack but Sokol, unless you like their lines
Gage Weapon Pack (outdated, useless because power creep)
Gage Sniper Pack (useless because power creep)
Gage Chivalry/Historical/Assault Pack (were and always have been useless, unless you have a fetish for crossbows/WW2/fishguns)
Armoured Transport (awful, awful heists)
Alesso (paid advertisement, worst heist in the game)
>>
Get ready to grind shitty ECM + speedrun maps over and over and over to get to a level high enough where people wont just kick you automatically for being a fucking saleshitter
>>
>>320357189
Ninja pack has the best ovk sniper in the game
>>
>>320358068
Too bad every sniper, WA included, is basically a worse version of the M308
>>
>>320358229
>No armor pen
Good joke m8
>>
You basically NEED the courier mod otherwise you could go the entire game without a single silencer dropping.
>>
>>320358316
>armor pen
>needing to devote an entire weapon slot to an enemy that can be countered by walking past them
>>
>>320358485
>He hasn't experienced the horror of the turn-on-a-fucking-dime shield asshole
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.