[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v/ please help.... I dont enjoy any video games anymore, I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
/v/ please help.... I dont enjoy any video games anymore, I have over 200 games in my steam and i dont feel connected to any of them, I even have a ps4 with witcher, fallout 4, battlefront and a few others. I dont enjoy games anymore but i want to.

I is it depression? or are games really no longer enjoyable anymore? I wish there was a game that made me feel the same as when i played wow for the first time or even runescape for the first time. I want a game i will get lost in a game that isnt just a game but a world, an experience, I want to meet likable characters and the whole nine yards. IS THERE A GAME OUT THERE LIKE THIS??? I want to save the world again /v/ please help.
>>
ur just getting old. we are all feeling it
>>
get a new hobby for a little while and stop making this same fucking thread every night
>>
Just go do real life stuff.
>>
>>320354137
Perhaps you should play some games that aren't what you would normally play or even take a break from games for a couple of weeks, worst case you have just grown away from the medium and now have more free time.
>>
Either try some stuff you wouldn't normally try or get a new hobby and spend some time with that for a while before you come back.
>>
>>320354137

Oversaturation.

Get out. Do new things. Use your brain.

It's gonna hurt, using your brain. Embrace it. Just get into it.
>>
File: 1439549510597.jpg (31 KB, 750x685) Image search: [Google]
1439549510597.jpg
31 KB, 750x685
>>320354137
The best optimal solution for this predicament would be suicide. Bleach should do the trick.
>>
>>320354137
Read a fucking book, watch some fucking movies
Come back to vidya later
Wait for the release of a game you're actually interested in
>>
>>320354137
Play Sengoku Rance
>>
>>320354739

You're the first person who mentions this. I've been gsming mindlessly for 8 years now and any reading or brainwork makes me fdget and gives me a headache. 8 years back I could study for hours. Not sure if age or what
>>
>>320354137
>I dont enjoy games anymore but i want to.

You're just not playing the right games. Everyone gets "dry spells" like that where they try games, usually because those games were hyped to fuck, but can't get into games, usually because those games are bland as fuck.

But eventually you'll pick up some random game for 30$ and sink over a hundred hours into them. I just did that with both Vermintide and Mordheim.
>>
you've got too many games, pick a single one and immerse yourself in it like you would if you were a kid
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.