[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any video game characters that are like the Driver?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: 6874025-drive-movie.jpg (409 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
6874025-drive-movie.jpg
409 KB, 1920x1080
Are there any video game characters that are like the Driver?
>>
Cloud
>>
Besides Jacket? Or is this the meme thread
>>
>>320352312
Kyle Katarn
>>
File: claude.jpg (69 KB, 515x472) Image search: [Google]
claude.jpg
69 KB, 515x472
Claude?
>>
>>320352660
What the fuck are you talking about the two characters could not be more different
>>
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................i drive
>>
>>320353081
they are both autistic bro

stop that jaden
>>
File: drive.jpg (450 KB, 642x4306) Image search: [Google]
drive.jpg
450 KB, 642x4306
>>
>>320352832
>>
>>
>>320352312
You can use cancer jacket in gtav single-player
>>
File: LOL Larryfags.jpg (397 KB, 990x764) Image search: [Google]
LOL Larryfags.jpg
397 KB, 990x764
A little bit of Driver in these two. More Lee, though.
>>
>>320353154
damn................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
>>
>>320353730
so this.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
>>
Master Chief
>>
ITT: Times you acted like the Driver.

>sitting back in my studio apartment with the curtains shutting out the light outside
>phone rings
>it's mom
>she asks me to come and pick her up and take her to the grocery store
>tighten fist and stare at the wall
>say nothing for a few minutes
>"Anon? Are you there?"
>"..."
>"You give me a time and a place, I give you five minutes when we get there. Anything happens in that five minutes and I'm yours, no matter what. Anything happens a minute either side of that, and you're on your own. Do you understand?"
>"What are you talking about Anon? I can't get my groceries in five minutes."
>"..."
>Put on my leather driving gloves
>"I don't sit in while you're running it down. I don't carry a gun. I drive. Do you understand?"
>"Anon, what is going on? You don't carry a gun? What are you talking about?"
>"..."
>"And you won't be able to reach me on this phone again."
>"What-"
>Snap my flip phone in half
>Put on my Scorpion jacket
>Head out to my 1999 Plymouth Voyager
>>
Now, you just got a little boy's father killed. And you almost got us killed. And now you're lying to me. So how about this? From now on, every word out of your mouth is the truth. Or I'm going to hurt you.
>>
>>320353779
He talks too much
>>
The "car stealth" mechanic in Watch Dogs was clearly inspired by Drive.
>>
M'aiq the Liar
>>
>>320353891
But anon it was a bumber car
>>
Kojima
>>
>>320353891
>Drive scorpion jacket just comes in
>wear it out to town
>go to Subway
>standing and looking at the menu
>guy behind me: "Hey man, if you're not ordering could I just jump ahead?"
>stare at him out of the corner of my eyes
>he looks around "Just asking."
>keep staring at him
>girl behind the counter is looking at us waiting for someone to order
>stare at guy a moment longer
>"Sure."
>he goes ahead of me in line, I walk out
>put on my driver's gloves
>sit in my 1999 Sunfire and listen to my Drive soundtrack watching the Subway entrance
>thirty minutes later the man walks out
>watch him until he gets in his car and drives away
>drive home
>>
>>320352312
An incredibly boring, one dimensional character in an incredibly boring, drawn out, one dimensional movie?
You've got the pick of the crop, man.
>>
File: A real hero.png (191 KB, 605x257) Image search: [Google]
A real hero.png
191 KB, 605x257
>>320357223
You shut your mouth. Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and I'll shut it for you.
>>
>>320352312
Driver from the driver games ¬ tanner
>>
>>320357223
lemme guess: your fav movie ever is Guardians of the Galaxy
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.