[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What games did you put on your christmas list, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Cool Santa.gif (6 KB, 490x365) Image search: [Google]
Cool Santa.gif
6 KB, 490x365
What games did you put on your christmas list, /v/?
>>
Nothing. I have to come with $1000 in a few days, or get kicked out of my apartment. Will probably just kill myself.
>>
>>320345879
you gonna be ok buddy?
>>
>>320346762
He clearly said he was going to kill himself.
>>
File: behappy.jpg (70 KB, 304x315) Image search: [Google]
behappy.jpg
70 KB, 304x315
>>320345879
haha
>>
>>320346953
Well you won't have to worry about pain, sadness, or housing bills after you're dead. You have to think of the positives, anon.
>>
File: Middle_lel.jpg (55 KB, 307x315) Image search: [Google]
Middle_lel.jpg
55 KB, 307x315
>>320345879
>>320346998
is only kinda funny dont be a dick
>>
>>320345879
>scrub thinks that suicide is a coping mechanism

its not.
>>
>>320347371
nobody thinks suicide is a coping mechanism are u fucking retarded. coping implies helping or lessening the pain. suicide is clearly either an apathetic fuck it or a escape from perceived hell, depending on the person.

source: im a psych major
>>
>>320345879
Make sure not to do so in a way that a jury can find that you did so with the express intention of having your land lord experience emotional distress or else you (read your estate/heirs) can be held liable for the infliction of such distress

Also, why not just go get a job on a shipping boat and travel around doing bad ass shit, if you're going to kill yourself at least do it in a fun way, like snorting a like off a thai hookers as that you were able to purchase with the money you got from your shipping job
>>
>>320347747
you have no idea how depression works. honesly you should be the one killing yourslef
>>
You know what? I want people to actually give a damn about /v/. I want people to actually respect the things they claim to enjoy. I want /v/ to respect video games more than YouTube. That isn't asking for much, but I know it can't be done. At least, not by enough people to make a difference.
>>
File: ps4-bear.jpg (375 KB, 833x1159) Image search: [Google]
ps4-bear.jpg
375 KB, 833x1159
>>320345376
The only game /v/, youtube, filthy casuals, millennials, kojima and gamergate hasn't ruined for me, which is now on PS4.
>pic related
>>
>>320350771
That damn bear.
I swear.
I feel like someone here is always trying to get stuck in my hair.
What a bear.
Again, I feel as if nobody cares.
>>
My mom is getting me a Wii U.

you guys are fucking furious
>>
>>320353262
Do you want a Wii U? If you do, then I'm glad for you. If not, then I feel bad for you.
>>
>>320353585
yeah, i mean it'll basically be a a smash machine but i'm hoping 2016 is ripe with good releases.
>>
>>320353927
Then I am glad for you. I hope you can enjoy your Wii U as much as possible.
>>
>>320345376
Yoshis wooly world.

I wanna get nice and comfy for the holidays, but it looks like there wont be any snow this december in kentucky. :[
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.