[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some games where everybody fucking dies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9
File: spoilereveryone-preview[1].jpg (26 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
spoilereveryone-preview[1].jpg
26 KB, 500x500
What are some games where everybody fucking dies?
>>
>>320345180
Hotline Miami 2
>>
>>320345180
CoD (main character and shitload of innocents)
Halo (90% of human race)
Skyrim (You can literally kill every person)
Metro (Humans kill each other in WWIII)
>>
>>320345180
Undertale
>>
Nier. Literally everybody except Kaine.
>>
>>320345383
Cant kill children in Skyrim
>>
>>320345383
>Skyrim (You can literally kill every person)
You're pretty fuckin retarded
>>
Radiata Stories
Digital Devil Saga 2
>>
Mother 3
>>
Dark souls
>>
Muvluv Alternative
>>
Persona 4, I'm pretty sure it's assumed that's happens in the bad ending.
>>
>>320345512
>>320345470
You can if you mod it
>>
Drakengard
>>
Real life
>>
Spec Ops
>>
Surprised no one has mentioned this. Nier. Every possible ending results in the near future extinction of mankind
>>
Soul Nomad evil route.
>>
>>320345180
My xcom playtroughs
>>
>>320345858

That's pretty dark for a buggy fishing simulator.
>>
Xenoblade x
They all died on the landing
>>
>>320345451

I came in here because I knew I'd find this post.

>>320345858
>2010
>console only

Shameful
>>
No but in the new Star Wars, Han Solo dies at the end. Just so you know.
>>
File: 1429391825124.jpg (155 KB, 767x600) Image search: [Google]
1429391825124.jpg
155 KB, 767x600
Mother 3 ending, then everyone is kinda reborn, sort of
>>
>>320345180
earth blows up in Saints Row IV
>>
>>320345180
Final Fantasy Tactics has your cast arguably die in an explosion underground, after you kill the entire cast of villains and your rival kills the entire cast of neutral tertiaries. (He also dies)
it ends with a side character seeing either you or your ghost and writing an anthology about it
he is later burned as a heretic
>>
Final Fantasy Tactics has a pretty high death count.
>>
File: Slight difference in appearance.png (319 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Slight difference in appearance.png
319 KB, 640x360
>>320345180
It's definitely not Telltale's Game of Thrones.
>>
>>320346094
And luke sacrfises himself to save father of his grandchild
>>
>>320345180
until dawn if you do the wrong shit, no one survives. plus its a fun game, its like a schlocky teen horror flick that ISNT done by david cage
>>
>>320346223
Danerys is the worst character ever.
>>
Asura's Wrath

Except your daughter.
>>
>>320345180
Party Hard

http://store.steampowered.com/app/356570/
>>
>>320345765
Then why don't you put every moddable game in this thread you fucking retard
>>
>>320345464
Eventually everyone will die.
>>
>Odin Sphere Bad End
>Everyone in the world is fucking dead.

>Odin Sphere Good End
>Everyone in the world is fucking dead EXCEPT four of the five player characters.
>>
Tales of the Abyss. The Score literally says your actions in game will eventually cause the planet to be consumed by the miasma.
>>
Halo Reach. I think June/jun whatever makes it out though, helps train the suicide mission spartan IIIs
>>
>>320346395
Everyone dies in real life too.

Kaine is the only real human being left at the end of the game.
>>
The world ends in FFXIII-2.
>>
Valkyrie Profile 2 is essentially the End of the World with like, only 4-5 people surviving.
>>
Until Dawn
>>
>>320346306
I completely agree.
I fucking hate her character and I want her to fail.
>>
>>320346575
What? Thought she was a replicant
>>
Dead Space 3 ends with Earth being eaten
Shadow of Colossus ends with everyone dying
Just about any SMT game has an Everyone Dies ending
>>
File: image.jpg (433 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
433 KB, 1024x768
>>320345732
huh, didn't expect this posted
>>
Most Shin Megami Tensei games, Nocturne especially.
>>
>>320345732
Except the best girl
>>
File: sp.png (722 KB, 1024x736) Image search: [Google]
sp.png
722 KB, 1024x736
>>320345839
>>
>>320346497
>I think June/jun whatever makes it out though, helps train the suicide mission spartan IIIs
Jun was a spartan III.
He went on to help with the spartan 4 program.
>>
>>320346306
No need to spoiler it, it's a good opinion
Only waifufags like her
>>
>>320346776
She fuses with the Shade inhabiting her at the end of Ending D, turning her human.

She could technically impregnate herself, also, since her penis isn't biologically "hers" per se, and both it and her womb are functioning.
>>
Dark Souls 1/2 are great for this. Nothing like going for a quick purge of innocents before heading into NG+.
>>
It's kind of obscure, but in Nanashi no Game I think a lot of people die during the ending.
>>
>>320346790
Also to add, the whole main cast except 4 characters, and in that timeline only 1 billion humans are alive and steadily decreasing
>>
>>320346931
I want to meet one of the people who do like her and ask them why. I want to understand.
>>
>>320346712
>>320346931
My only hope in life is that GRRM realizes how terrible she is and makes her fail everything.

But I think there are enough people who like her because she's a woman and not evil to make him make her the queen of everything ever who is good at sports that everyone loves. Which saddens me.
>>
The 1000 Years of Dreams stories from Lost Odyssey.
>>
>>320345180
Far Cry 2
>>
Xenogears has the entire human race turn into sentient monsters that are constantly in excruciating pain and are mentally driven to go to slaughter houses to fuse with the god robot
The ladypope is able to stop the pain for a handful in her city but this mostly goes unresolved
>>
>>320345858
see
>>320345464
Literally the 4th reply in the thread
>>
>>320345576
Well everyone but 2 for Radiata

Man that was a good thread earlier this week
>>
>>320345180
Kotor 2 evil playthrough with the restored content mod. You can kill fucking everyone
>>
>>320347089
Because she's so cool and has dragons and doesn't afraid of nothing and yadda yadda
>>320347138
She's already a failure kind of, the problem is that the writing somehow fails to acknowledge it and punish her, when everyone else pays dearly for their fuck-ups
>>
>>320346780
>Shadow of Colossus ends with everyone dying
But nobody dies in the ending of SotC. In fact the opposite happens and the chick comes back to life.
>>
The World Ends With You
Everybody was already dead.
>>
>>320347475
Hopefully the end is her dragons kill her.

Wouldn't that be some shit?
>>
Soul Nomad in the evil route.
It's pretty great.
>>
>>320347239
Does that really count though? Humans were created with the sole purpose of feeding Deus.

So he's not even killing people so much as he is collecting his food source.
>>
Alundra

>Have dream visions that bring you to a little village where the inhabitants are all suffering from life threatening nightmares, you have the power to enter their minds while they sleep and destroy the nightmares from within
>As you do this, the nightmares grow in intensity, villagers begin dying
>The same demon sending the nightmares has taken control of a tribe of white monkey-men
>Can't fight the monkeys in the waking world and the nightmares in the dream world at the same time
>You're just one man trying to take control of a dire situation that's beginning to spiral out of control, even when another dreamwalker appears it's a struggle
>Kill the monkey leader, finally a chance to breathe a little easier
>Monkey remnants abduct a twin brother and you enter the other brothers dream to find him on the other side
>Demon used magic to allow the monkeys to do the same
>Village is in flames when you return, about 7 villagers killed, one mother whose child is murdered earlier is eaten alive while the village lunatic you rescued burns to death

all in all like 15 or 16 villagers die over the course of the game, the survivors end up hiding in the secret basement of the sanctuary and giving up their belief in god, alundra himself gets PTSD from all the horrible shit and he and the girl part ways
>>
>>320347635
Or she'll get fucked to death by dothraki
But we both know too well she's gonna win
>>
File: off.png (6 KB, 638x478) Image search: [Google]
off.png
6 KB, 638x478
>>
Final Fantasy Tactics.
Marche did everything wrong.
>>
File: CHOMP.webm (3 MB, 1024x600) Image search: [Google]
CHOMP.webm
3 MB, 1024x600
If we're counting aspects of all endings, then ever17.

>>320345732
>tfw regret my time spent playing that nonsense
>>
>>320345180
fallout 1
fallout 2
morrowind
new vegas
all optional but all possible
>>
>>320346369
ok
>>
Mortal Kombat 9; everyone died in one universe, with the last being Raiden who gets his message off to the alternate universe before dying himself.
>>
>>320347138
>But I think there are enough people who like her because she's a woman and not evil to make him make her the queen of everything ever
>there are enough people who like her to make him make her the queen
>to make him make her the queen
>make him
Can anyone make GRRM do anything that he doesn't already want to do?

He wrote the red fucking wedding. She could still be gotten rid of.
>>
>>320345180
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.

Thanks, Marche.
>>
>>320347692
its pretty great especially when you do it after the normal route and seeing all the people you fuck over.
>>
>>320347475
>She's already a failure kind of, the problem is that the writing somehow fails to acknowledge it and punish her
She could just be avoiding failure because she's been fortunate at times. Sometimes, people just get lucky. Some people get lucky a lot, over and over. It's just chance.
To have characters' fortunes always correspond perfectly with how good they are at things would overlook that fact and undermine the integrity of the book's universe.
>>
>>320348837
>character is fan favorite
>is incredibly lucky
HMMMMMMMMMMM
Deaths in GoT are more often than not deserved, and can be avoided by smart and savvy people, that's the whole point of characters like Petyr
Daenerys just has ludicrous amounts of plot armor
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.