[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Games you don't want to hate, but do.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: World-of-Tanks1.jpg (55 KB, 572x350) Image search: [Google]
World-of-Tanks1.jpg
55 KB, 572x350
Fucking world of tanks. Why?

>convoluted sight/detection system means that tanks disappear/reappear in open fields seemingly at random
>heavy tanks the size of a houses just disappear while they shoot at you
>get matched with tanks 2-3 tiers above yours
>premium tanks
>premium ammunition
>grindy as fuck
>>
File: 4am.jpg (138 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
4am.jpg
138 KB, 1920x1080
Life
>>
Sounds like you are a braindead retard.
>>
Welcome to the world of free to play. Err, pay to win. Its going to be grindy and it's going to have shitty matchmaking. But hey, if I can slave away at trying to kill shit with an IS-2 in WT for an hour after work, then hey, beats watching paint dry.
>>
>>320344923
Warthunder is the same (people playing with foliage off, Tanks disappearing behind objects to save rendering for toasters. grindy) but at least it's nice and their module system is neat.
>>
>>320344708

Sorry, I guess you must of the opinion that diesel-guzzling blocks of metal can be stealthy and invisible while firing 120mm cannons.
>>
>>320345405
It doesn't happen so why lie
>>
File: NTRtreasurey.png (46 KB, 310x122) Image search: [Google]
NTRtreasurey.png
46 KB, 310x122
>not playing WoT back when the /vg/ clan was a top 5 clan on NA that was collecting free gold everywhere

You done fucked up.

The time period to play WoT has been long past. It's shit now.
>>
>>320345481

Have you played the game?
>>
>>320345524
Yes
>>
>>320345187
Yeah, it's alright, tanks popping in and out and the shit tier matchmaking are just lovely though. Played a match with my Russian tier 4s, got in and one of our team had a Maus, the other had 3. Fun times.
>>
>>320345625
What's more fun is trying to get rounds not to bounce off soviet meme armour in my nazi bunker.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.