[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S OVER Undertale has won. How does this make you feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: the end.png (140 KB, 945x669) Image search: [Google]
the end.png
140 KB, 945x669
IT'S OVER
Undertale has won.

How does this make you feel about the way games are going?
Are the I'M LITERALLY SHAKING guys ok?
Was it worth getting /v/ and gamefags unbelievably butthurt?

Truthfully, it doesn't matter what you said.
All that matters is that HOLY SHIT BTFO
>>
>all traces that undertale won are missing
>the winner isn't shown in the bracket
>they're having another poll
>>
File: ed0.png (491 KB, 442x600) Image search: [Google]
ed0.png
491 KB, 442x600
>Poll reset

Alright which one of you was it?
>>
>>320341085
sorry i cant hear you over the sound of bayonetta being in smash
>>
>>320341085
They will ignore that in two weeks, like the fact they chose Draven as the best vidya character last year.
>>
I find it funny how /v/ is trying to damage control the fact that /v/ is JUST as bad as tumblr by saying people here "ironically" voted for undertale because /v/ is filled with ebic trolls who want to make people "butthurt". The only ones who legitimately cared about the results of this poll are the ones stupid enough to like undertale, so making undertale the victor is only making a small minority butthurt.
>>
>>320341085
BAYONETTA

IS IN SMASH

WHO HAS THE FUCKING TIME TO DO THAT?
>>
>>320341286
Maximum butthurt, which is all I wanted from this poll and I've never even played Undertale.
>>
File: 1414728952735.jpg (8 KB, 248x233) Image search: [Google]
1414728952735.jpg
8 KB, 248x233
>>320341085
/v/ has been saying for years that the gamefaqs community is utter shit. Why do all of you suddenly care now?
>>
>babbies first raid
>>
Wow the passive agressiveness on gamefaqs is real, they just switch straight to another poll without any acknowledgement that Undertale won, you can tell the admin team on GF are grinding their teeth hard and want to sweep this under the table.
>>
>>320341857
People care because others in /v/ care and they want to see them get butthurt, so eventually that one guy who cares makes everybody care
>>
>>320341085
People voted for it just for memes and to piss people off, nothing new.
>>
>>320341085
>Was it worth getting /v/ and gamefags unbelievably butthurt?
Of course it was. Where do you think you are?
>>
>>320341085
>How does this make you feel about the way games are going?

It makes me feel like the internet is doing what the internet always does: troll the shit out of easily instigated people.

This stupid poll doesn't mean anything. If you really don't think most of the votes were made specifically to make fanboys mad then you're fucking naive.
>>
>>320342048
But nobody actually gives a shit.
>>
>>320342134
Why are you trying to prove you don't care if you really don't care?
>>
>>320342257
I'm just saying I don't see much butthurt.
>>
>>320342134
>nobody actually gives a shit
Then it doesn't matter anyway.
>>
File: Her-Story-2.jpg (243 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Her-Story-2.jpg
243 KB, 2048x1536
>Still lost to this masterpiece
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 500x500
Stop caring about shitty polls.
>>
>>320342865
But mah epic trolling
>>
>>320342865
do not sexualize Hapstablook
>>
No... I can't believe it. The SJWs have won and are going to ruin gaming forever.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 750x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 750x700
>>320343135
Fuck you.
>>
>>320341412
Look again, it isn't.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.