[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>SFV censored >meanwhile based Harada caters to my exact
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 540x960
>SFV censored
>meanwhile based Harada caters to my exact fetishes
>already started practicing her in TTT2
I dont know how i'm gonna play this game without stopping to fap every minute.
Also fuck the haters of the invulnerable roll back. Shorter combos, easier resets = faster gameplay based more on momentum (rather than 50/50 okizemes) a la Tekken 3
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 960x540
>>320338812
>am i developing an armpit fetish?
>no but i can appreciate the grace of these particular pits
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 540x960
>>320338936
>you will never feel those tights wrapped tightly around your throat
>>
File: 1450095796603.jpg (60 KB, 640x904) Image search: [Google]
1450095796603.jpg
60 KB, 640x904
>pretending like tekken 7 will last more than 5 minutes, even with akuma's help

lol ok
>>
>>320339917

Did you know that in Japan, there are 2.5 Tekken players per everywhere Street Fighter player? Did you know that Tekken Tag 2, one of the worst entries in the series outlasted the likes of Marvel, MK9, Injustice and a bazillion anime fighters in the major scene?
>>
>>320340282
[citation needed]
>>
>>320339087
why live
>>
I want to like Xiaoyu, but the fact she is lovey dovey for Jin of all characters kills my boner.
>>
>>320338812
i remember playing as her alittle in tekken 5

i never got gud with her
>>
>>320339917
Why did they have to include Akuma

he manages to balance out all the stupid bullshit waifu pandering they've added in, and now I want to play it

my life would've been so much easier without it.
>>
>>320340965

>waifu bullshit

Nah, the edginess needed to be balanced and waifus are just what tekken needed. Hell, it still doesn't have enough.

Slit your wrists, kid.
>>
>>320341070
yea, no thanks, tekken doesn't need to become senran kagura, neptunia, fire emblem, or whatever borderline dating sim of the month is. i'm sure once you've gotten your tip wet a few times you'll see that waifu pandering is trash.
>>
>>320338812
>>320339087
>those pants
good lord

THE BEST
>>
>>320341267
>yea, no thanks, tekken doesn't need to become senran kagura, neptunia, fire emblem, or whatever borderline dating sim of the month is.

Tekken is about gameplay first so there is literally no reason to worry. Street Fighter panders to waifufags harder than Tekken does. Those games you listed barely focus on gameplay anymore. Even Arcana Heart is better than all the games you listed because even though the game is full of waifu's the game is still solid because gameplay was still the focus of the game design.
>>
>>320341662
>tekken is about gameplay first
>what is: lucky chloe

sure thing. keep saying your opinions loud enough and i'm sure someone will believe you some day.
>>
>>320341854
>1 character being low tier invalidates the entirety of the cast

Literally autism. Have fun with that mental retardation. I don't envy you.
>>
>>320341267

So, you're saying that the inclusion of a character designed to appeal to otakus invalidates a game and makes it bad?
>>
>>320338812
>>320338936
>>320339087
literally worst Tekken
>>
>>320338812
>His fetishes are Chun-Li
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.