[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bayonetta 2 becomes Wii U exclusive >"HAHA SUCK IT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1448633061774.png (157 KB, 469x451) Image search: [Google]
1448633061774.png
157 KB, 469x451
>Bayonetta 2 becomes Wii U exclusive
>"HAHA SUCK IT SONYGGERS AND XBROS WII U IS DA BEST NINTENDOMINATION"
>Bayonetta gets in smash
>"WHAT THE FUCK SAKURAI WHY IS THIS LITERAL WHO BITCH GETTING INTO SMASH I FUCKING HATE THIS WHORE"

You guys never deserved her. I hope SEGA publishes Bayonetta 3 on everything but NX just to spite these mongoloid asstard console war shitheads.
>>
>>320335189
After years and years and years of literally the same shit, it was pretty inevitable.

No one was gonna be happy with the announcement, no matter HOW GOOD it actually turns out.

I was ready to kill myself when corrin was a thing, but when I saw the moveset, I got super happy.
>>
File: 1416171375668.png (145 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1416171375668.png
145 KB, 500x500
Is that Chirico or not-Chirico?

I can never tell.
>>
>>320335189
It's the vocal minority that are mad their character didn't get in
>>
>>320335519
It's clearly Lucina dressed up as Marth.
>>
>Bayonetta 3
>SEGA
wew lad
>>
>>320335637
Yeah thats why I want Trump to win, I fucking hate minorities. That or do as you suggested and cut out their voice boxes.
>>
>>320335519
It's that SPT guy.
>>
I don't WANT her. What Fire Emblem is this bitch even from?
>>
>/v/ is one person
>>
Nah its just that smash has the worst fanbase
>>
Smashfags are a special kind of degenerate, they're not actual Nintendo fans because they live inside of a bubble and don't play anything other than Smash and maybe Pokemon. These are the people who thought Shovel Knight and Shantae were more relevant and well known than Cloud Strife or Ryu.

>>320335519
It's just Marth from the Fire Emblem VS SPT Layzner crossover OVA
>>
File: BAYO2_thumb.jpg (40 KB, 563x321) Image search: [Google]
BAYO2_thumb.jpg
40 KB, 563x321
i voted for her on the ballot

lots of ppl did

thats why shes in
>>
>>320336374
NO

i-it's RIGGED IT HAS TO BE

FUCKING NINTENDO RIGGED IT
>>
File: TheThreadRuiner.jpg (48 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
TheThreadRuiner.jpg
48 KB, 480x480
>>320335189
Are you fucking kidding me? I am so overly hyped for Bayonetta it's not even funny. She is a combo character in Smash 4. Fuck, dude. She looks awesome.
>>
>>320335189
What the fuck went down today? I was at work...
>>
>>320335757
Bayonetta is a SEGA IP. It still is and it's up to them if 3 gets made. They shopped 2 around and Nintendo paid for it, if they make it themselves they can do whatever, or they could shop it around again and someone whose not Nintendo could fund it.
>>
>>320335757
Bayonetta is owned by SEGA, yes.
>>
>/v/ is one person
>>
>>320335189
>I spend too much time on /v/
Well, maybe you should do something about that.
>>
>>320335189
Hey at least he's not releasing to half clones right?
>>
>>320335189
>v is one person

Only a handful of people are upset about Bayonetta getting in. She's a fine addition to the roster and anyone can feel free to disagree but they should realize they hold a minority viewpoint.
>>
who are you quoting
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.