[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was your first video game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
File: Thin man in a field of flowers.jpg (67 KB, 500x314) Image search: [Google]
Thin man in a field of flowers.jpg
67 KB, 500x314
What was your first video game?
>>
>>320329102
tetris
>>
>>
>>320329102
Super Mario Sunshine
>>
Looney Tunes for the gameboy, pretty sure. That game was fucking hard man I'd always get fucked at the plane stages at the end.

speedy gonzales stages were fun, same with the rabbit ones
>>
File: tune-26301-2.gif (713 KB, 320x199) Image search: [Google]
tune-26301-2.gif
713 KB, 320x199
I can't fucking remember. I feel like I must have played a simple educational game on someone's computer.

We had an Amiga when I was little and we had a few games. I really liked Elf (pic related) because it looked better than our other games and I liked the music. You had to do trading sequences and I couldn't read yet, so I never got anywhere. It had a really mysterious feel.
https://youtu.be/XxBDZfTi7Gk

I think we also had an Olympics game and a first-person shooter game where you go into a castle at the beginning.
>>
Super Mario All-Stars or Kirby Dreamland 2

Has to be either one of those
>>
medal of honour heroes for psp fuckin top quality game especially the huge single player battles shit was so cash
>>
File: circuscharlie.jpg (174 KB, 1096x896) Image search: [Google]
circuscharlie.jpg
174 KB, 1096x896
>>320329102
Circus charlie
This game was the shit
>>
>>320329102
Arcade version of Double Dragon
>>
>>320329665
Also I'm just realizing the music gets repetitive fast and there's quite a bit of bullshit going on on the screen at any given time.
>>
File: capcomic3.gif (19 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
capcomic3.gif
19 KB, 640x400
>>
This. followed by ff9
>>
File: 2597702-6373384056-Party.jpg (57 KB, 640x630) Image search: [Google]
2597702-6373384056-Party.jpg
57 KB, 640x630
my bad this
>>
>>320329102

It was some platformer on snes about collecting candy. Can't think of the name. I could never get past the 3rd zone thing
>>
File: comkeen1.gif (16 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
comkeen1.gif
16 KB, 640x400
this and Magic Pockets on floppy disks
>>
I don't remember my first video game. But memories consisted of the NES, Atari. and other minor games.
>>
>>320329102
First I played Baby Jo, first i finished and first favourite The Loom
>>
>>320329102
I don't remember. Is that bad?
>>
Megaman x
>>
Mine was either cars for the psp, Medal of Honor or ape academy (I remember playing this and losing so bad I smacked the psp over my underdeveloped skull only to find in horror I had cracked the screen)

Shit I forgot these for so long better go look them up on YouTube

Thanks for bringing back these great memories OP
>>
Tigger's Honey Hunt, PS1 version
>>
Dragon Warrior Monsters nigga

That game was my life as a kid
>>
>>320329102
It wasn't a megaten, sorry Kazuma
>>
First memory of a game is some 3d water stage with a timer on the n64. At the time i thought the timer was level specific, but it was probably LOZ MM.

First game I remember playing is hey you pikachu, tho even that's a vague memory
>>
Shrek 2 for the GBA
>tfw it can never be taken seriously because of the Internet making it a retroactive meme game

coincidentally, my first console game was Pokemon Gale of Darkness
>>
Yie-Ar Kung Fu

I doubt anyone here is as old as me
>>
>>320329102
Either Contra or Paperboy. I can't remember which I played first.
>>
Either Super Mario 64 or Smash 64, can't really remember
>>
I think it was Sonic 2
>>
>>320334350
You have got to be underaged.
I'm barely not underaged and my first game came out 4 years before yours.
>>
Pepsiman.
>>
File: Action_52_(NES)_box_art.jpg (39 KB, 313x448) Image search: [Google]
Action_52_(NES)_box_art.jpg
39 KB, 313x448
My mom hated me.

>Cheetah Men wasn't bad though
>>
Donkey Kong Country.
>>
The Super Mario World GBA port
>>
Super Mario Land along with a blue Game boy pocket, still got it lying around and working
>>
>>320329596
NO NO NO NO NO
>>
Street fighter 2

Some fucking ronold McDonald game on the sega was my second game
>>
Played: Super Mario World (or possibly Bros, I'm not sure)

Owned: Sonic 2
>>
My first vidya game was Lock n' Chase for the Atari 2600.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.