[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To get EVERYTHING in this game now costs $105 dollars! please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: smashbox.jpg (57 KB, 239x343) Image search: [Google]
smashbox.jpg
57 KB, 239x343
To get EVERYTHING in this game now costs $105 dollars!

please tell me there's going to be a GOTY Edition or else HOW can you all defend this?!!
>>
>>320327018
No, because NINTENDO
>>
50 character base roster is pretty fucking legit you cannot deny this.
>>
>>320327018
The core game has more than $60 worth of content. Smash is the example of what DC should be, worthwhile addons to a game that already feels complete in and of itself.
>>
>>320327317

This, and most games are $120 if you want the full experience anyways.

Smash is a complete package and the DLC which was made from scratch is reasonably priced.
>>
high
way
robbery
>>
>>320327476
Hello there bait. Really nice attempt there friend :)
>>
>>320327018
58 characters
besides how much is it if you only buy characters for the Wii U version and ignore the 3DS version and the Mii costumes? I'm sure it's a lot less than that
>>
>>320327018
They'll defend it no matter what, the modern fanbase is filled with kids who grew up with shit like this. Do like I did and just give up on consoles, our time is over. It's the time of the good goys and their owners now.
>>
Well yeah, Amiibos, dlc up the ass, nintendo isn't really any better than any AAA developer, they just have a bunch of colorful ips that people like. Glad I didn't crack and buy any of the dlc, most of the characters are shit anyways.
>>
File: smug.jpg (61 KB, 405x412) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
61 KB, 405x412
>>320327018
get over it, DLC is here to stay. I hate it and so does everyone else, but everyone buys it so that's how it is. The game also has more content without paying than 99.5748932574839027548390% of games released now. Wahhhh I have to pay money to get something. Go pirate it since your wii u emulator is so great. :^)

took bait/10
>>
FUCK NEO NINTENDO
FUCK DLC SMASH 4 WAS INCOMPLETE AND THEY SHOULD BE FREE
HOW THE HELL CAN ANYONE STILL THINKS THAT IT'S OKAY WHEN NINTENDO DOES IT
DLC ITSELF SHOULD'NT EXIST
THEIR FIRST GAME WAS ON A PS3 OR WHAT
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.