[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bayonetta number 5 in US >Number 1 among realizable characters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: ss+(2015-12-15+at+08.19.47).png (593 KB, 1066x597) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-15+at+08.19.47).png
593 KB, 1066x597
>Bayonetta number 5 in US
>Number 1 among realizable characters
Shantae, Shovel Knight, Banjo-Kazooie, K.Rool and Ridley were surely between those top 4, if they aren't lying about the polls.
Can we now all agree that all those characters were really fucking stupid Smash character suggestions? Sakurai technically said that Bayonetta wasn't even close to winning but they had to go for her because the actual winners were fucking retarded.
>>
But I wanted Goku.
>>
>>320325041
Goku was the obvious number 1.
>>
I still don't understand how Ridley is not possible.

There have been many demonstrations that prove he is.

You think we Ridleyfags will ever give up until he's in? I haven't even played Smash 4 and I still shill Ridley.

We are the most autistic retards in Smash threads and there's only one thing that can stop us.
>>
>>320325971
Killing yourself?
>>
>>320325041
>technically said not close to winning
When?
>>
>>320325041
>Implying
K Rool was probably #1 but you guys kept voting after he was revealed as costume
And the other top votes were probanly indies or memes
>>
>>320326156

Okay 2 ways then.
>>
>>320325041
>Shantae, Shovel Knight, Banjo-Kazooie, K.Rool
>were surely between those top 4

Being the most obnoxious and vocal faggots on the internet =/= mayority. Bayo is in and /v/ didn't explode. If anything, people are shitting on the new Fire Emblem rep.
>>
>>320325041
Man I wish they weren't a pussy and showed the top 5 results. They knew they'd piss people off if they did though.

And yeah I knew this would happen. Sakurai would put in a character in and use the poll to justify it. I don't mind that Bayonetta got in, but her being the one chosen from the poll? Bullshit.
>>
>>320325041
A competent dev could easily make a balanced viable Ridley and K. Rool. Sakurai is not one of them.
>>
>>320325971
"Ridley is too big for Smash" is Japanese for "Go fuck yourself, I'm not putting him in". I'd seriously give up if I were you.
>>
File: he thinks ill send him back.jpg (67 KB, 697x672) Image search: [Google]
he thinks ill send him back.jpg
67 KB, 697x672
>>320325041
>Shantae, Shovel Knight, Banjo-Kazooie, K.Rool and Ridley were surely between those top 4,
>>
File: 1390497237041.gif (2 MB, 320x245) Image search: [Google]
1390497237041.gif
2 MB, 320x245
>K. Rool
>Ridley

^They're dumb.

>Banjo

^He's under a bunch of licensing shit

>Shantae
>Shovel Knight

^They're pretty cool, just not for Smash Bros.
>>
>>320326343
What about just stop being retarded? DSP can, 7 dollah Pepe sometimes says logic stuff, bronies are not that annoying anymore and are usually happy being exiled, CWC has diagnosed autism, what's behind the mind a Ridelyfag?
>>
>>320325041
how are they supposed to get the banjo property from rare when microsoft owns rare?

also, who owns king k. rool? rare, or nintendo?
>>
>>320325041
>Can we now all agree that all those characters were really fucking stupid Smash character suggestions?

I am getting fucking sick of Sakurai dicksuckers.
>>
>>320326989
MS said they are alright with Banjo being in Smash
>>
File: The legs have won.jpg (315 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
The legs have won.jpg
315 KB, 1000x800
cry some moar.
Best winner won
>>
>>320326969
Saying Ridley is impossible for Smash is like saying Bowser is. It's retarded.

>>320327195
You and me both, buddy.
>>
>>
>>320327325
Still, Nintendo most likely would've to pay royalties. Bayo is Sega. That shit must be already settled with Sonic.
>>
>Shantae
Not Nintendo exclusive
>Shovel Knight
Not Nintendo exclusive
>Banjo
Microsoft bought it and it would literally be Dog Hunt
>K.Rool
He wasn't even in the newest DK game you dumb fucks
>Ridley
HES TOO BIG also already in game
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.