[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the best Smash Brothers Character promo art out of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Bayo Smash.jpg (3 MB, 3534x5000) Image search: [Google]
Bayo Smash.jpg
3 MB, 3534x5000
Is this the best Smash Brothers Character promo art out of the bunch?
It's certainly better than the others revealed today.
and it's done by some relatively no-name Platinum artist.
>Nomura's looked lazy as fuck
>>
Yeah, definitely, also because it does a lot of cute character things like Peach and G&W fighting with pans, Samus and Lucina being mirrored with only their eyes showing, Ryu and Mac cross-countering
>>
>dinosaur dragon vs. dragon dinosaur
>angel goddess vs. demons king
>shulk vs. bot
>clash of the clanging pans
>princess vs. villager

2 qt 4 me
>>
holy shit those buns
>>
Eh, my only problem with Nomura's work were those blatant "side mouths". Bother me to all hell.
>>
Does anyone have the high-res versions of ALL the Promo Smash art?
>>
>>320324693
>Ryu and Mac punching each other in the face
Yes, it is.
>>
>>320324693
Who the mystery short hair above Bowser?
>>
Even the lighthouse and the moon from the Smash logo at the top. This may be my favorite piece of art ever.
>>
>>320326254
marth
>>
>>320326254
You mean Lucina right? Or am I missing out on a FE lore joke?
>>
>>320326154
>>320326154
>>320326154
requesting the same
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.