[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What gives fallout?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: vault 81.jpg (223 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vault 81.jpg
223 KB, 1280x720
Go to Vault 81 they ask for two fusion cores to get in decide to kill everyone to gain access and loot the hole. No body is dying, lying on the ground for a second then following me around.

Whats up with this? I can't even choose not to help them, came back several game days later and they still wanted my bloody help
>>
>>320321146
Welcome to the wasteland.
>>
>>320321146
This is true roleplaying don't be so entitled. >:^)
>>
>hello yes i am retarded
>>
>>320321146
>give 2 cores
>cant even get their fucking vault suit
>>
>wtf dude why cant I just blow up a PNEUMATIC DOOR MADE TO WITHSTAND NUCLEAR WAR and kill all of them? xD talk about ROLEPLAYING
>>
I am going on a genocide mission atm, I was Sinful Jesus in my first playthrough, got sick of that shit now I'm the top dog raider in the commonwealth.

I'm disapointed that you can't be a raider warlord in this game, but that is for another time.
>>
>>320322101
>Trick them saying you will pay
>they open and I raid them with my fellow mutant

I don't see your point desu
>>
>>320322101
>youre only allowed to roleplay SJW apologist

thanks todd
>>
>>320321146
>Omg I can't kill important NPCs tied to big quests, Holy fuck this game is so bad, why I can't i do whatever I want in a video game?

Stop playing this particular game and go play something else where you can kill npcs and do random shit?
>>
>>320322709
oh yea the big important vault 81 quests

You help find a kids cat
talk to a bunch of shit children

It's not really looking up, these are the least important NPC's I have ever seen
>>
>>320322101
Raiders did it to vault 15 m8.
>>
>>320323002
That's not the end of the quest sempai.

You're the reason we have to keep dumping down games bakka sempai.
>>
>>320323002
There is whole hidden big quest there retard. Play the game before bitching about it. You help a child find a cure to a mole rat bite in a blocked off part of Vault 81 filled with mole rats and get one of the best or the best companion in the game
>>
>>320322709
>Stop playing this particular game and go play something else where you can kill npcs and do random shit
So... a Fallout game? Already tried that.
>>
You have to do vault 81 if you want to imagine fucking Curie

I finally sat down and experimented with Gun nut, and just learned that I've been doing modding all wrong

if you give weapons short stocks and short barrels, and the reflex scope, they have a fuckload of action points

my combat rifle can fire 8 times in vats, hits about 2/3 as hard as a maxed out shotgun

plus its absolutely amazing out of vats too, I don't even need the shotgun anymore

I really wish they hadn't included all that dumb fucking 'information' in the crafting station, because it has nothing to do with how the gun ultimately handles
>>
>>320323341
Just found that, implying I care seeing as I would rather raid the god awful place. Seeing as you trade 3 fusion cores to get in, it hardly seems worth the xp. I could go kill death claws much faster to grind
>>
>>320323457
You're still doing modding all wrong, anon.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4515/?
>>
>>320322709
>see that mountain? you can climb it
>>
>>320323341
>>320322101
>>320322709
FO4 apologists need to leave. In what conceivable way was that quest any better than all the other shit quests? We need/don't want X so go clear out Y. In the end you make a "big" decision of keeping the cure for yourself and not losing a permanent 10 hp or giving it to Austen, who noone will remember. Yeah cool you get Curie who *IS* a pretty cool companion... for FO4. Honestly if your only rebuttal for someone calling out FO4s shit is "lol you obviously just don't like the game" or "IT WAS TOTALLY INTENDED THAT WAY" then you need to take long hard look at yourself and ask "what the fuck am I doing"?
>>
Even talking to these people are a pain, you'd think there would be one or two charisma checks to maybe change their opinion of outsiders but not even that
>>
>>320324202
The quest was great honestly, I wound't call it shit. You find out the backstory of Vault 81, all the Vault-tec scientists that conducted X experiments there and the most important Curie's story.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.