[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't know why people are giving this game shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (155 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
155 KB, 1280x720
I really like the the new battlefront it brought back my favorite part of the first game spaceship on ground (space battles were boring anyhow) and the fact that the control points are easier to capture and the killstreaks are easier to get makes the matches not take forever. Also, the jedi are a lot more fun to use cause you have to plan shit out instead of just running in a retard and winning the game. The class system was so boring in the first two now it is a real surprise seeing what the enemy team throws at you and earning these cards are really fun
Tldr: Faster Matches, Cards, and Spaceships whats not to like
>>
>>320320850
>whats not to like
Incredible lack of content
>>
http://pastebin.com/jcHuwZKT
>>
>>320320958
But it's all so dense!
>>
>>320321220
>But it's all so dense!
No, it's not.
>>
Great Star Wars experience
mediocre game
>>
It's like pottery.
>>
i think it's fun too, op. and i liked it. of course, there are some imperfections but so far i think it's nothing one or two updates can't fix. some mechanics here and there...

it's just that /v/ will always hate the normie stuff
>>
>>320320850
The lack of players on anything but drop zone. I wanted to like this game, but it was just so damn disappointing.
>>
>>320321538
well no the hate is pretty justified
the game has no content and is overall kind of bad
the RNG ship spawns and stupid shit like that
the dumb card system where everyone just uses a jetpack
everything about it is upsetting
looks nice though i guess
>>
>>320321316
>Great Star Wars Experience

Yeah I loved the part where stormtroopers didn't wear helmets and everyone was flying around with a jetpack and cannons in the films.

Oh wait
>>
>>320321538
It's objectively inferior to Battlefront 2, which was still just a bit more than mediocre.
>>
>>320321538
Updates and mechanics can't fix the lack of players. I couldn't find anything other than drop zone servers, and the gunplay isn't good enough for me to want to just play king of the hill.
>>
>>320322310
well i played every single mode and i didn't have that "lack of players" problem... but maybe that's because I'm a consolefag. I'm guessing you're talking about pc version?
>>
Is Battlefront a SJW game now that Star Wars has canon gay characters in the movies?
>>
>>320322804
Yup. From the numbers i've been hearing PS4 and Xbone have a lot better numbers than the mustard race. If i had one of those i'd get the game, but it was just too much of a ghost town on PC so i had to refund it.
>>
>>320321303
thanks for quoting that one specific part of it, couldnt tell what you were replying to at first!
>>
>>320320850
>Faster Matches,
Because its a scrub-filled CoD zerg game
>Cards
>Lets give higher leveled players a clear advantage over newer players by having perks not unlock till level 30!
>Spaceships
They aren't in space retard

0/10 bait harder
>>
>>320323091
It's only SJW if they shove it up your ass while screaming "PROGRESSIVE PROGRESSIVE PROGRESSIVE PROGRESSIVE"
>>
>>320323984

So, yes?
>>
>>320324072
So yes
>>
File: 1444527478975.jpg (12 KB, 201x199) Image search: [Google]
1444527478975.jpg
12 KB, 201x199
>>320320850
>likes STAR WARS
>space battles were boring anyhow
>>
>>320320958
/thread
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.